276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Spanking Machine: a collection of spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once you’ve clamped your machine to the table or other surface, adjusted the height and inserted your implement you’re ready to go. Set the intensity (goes up to 10) and turn on the timer. I found that I could easily reach the On/Off switch from bent over in front of the machine. A fantasy about a spanking machine, and how it cannot be controlled or influenced by cries or pleas, the way a loving parent can.

Spanker Machine Review - General Spanking Discussion - Spanking Needs Spanker Machine Review - General Spanking Discussion - Spanking

One of the earliest documented references to the idea of a spanking machine can be found in Jeremy Bentham's The Rationale of Punishment published in 1830 in which he considers the issue of how to deal with the various factors that affect the force employed when whipping an offender. He goes on to say:Timer Mode – You can set the timer from 1 to 5 minutes of spanking, and you can watch it count down to the end. Can you make it all the way through? So like I said, some very cool features with this little timer. Note: You can also use the spanking machine without the timer, but I’m not sure why someone would want to do that?

Spanking Machine Exists - Domestic Discipline A Spanking Machine Exists - Domestic Discipline

A scientist feels that his research into something that makes pain more acute is a useless project, but others feel differently. With the rise in teenage rebellion, a machine that can spank painfully but without doing damage would be very marketable. The machine increases not only pain, but shame - and sexual feelings. On 5 it was a pretty good sting. On 10 I found out where someone else got the expression, “cutting down trees”! I don’t know that I could stand still for that and I’m pretty certain it left a mark! So if nothing else works as well, I know this certainly does! The price is a bit iffy, I can understand why it is where it is (because tools for plastic injection molding are REALLY expensive), but for what you get it feels a bit high. I will post more info after I get an actual spanking, but here is my review after setting up and testing for the first time:It’s quite noisy, but with any sort of impact toy some level of noise is unavoidable so I suppose that’s not a big deal. Implement Holder– The implement holder on the side, where you clamp your spanking implements into. The width available to put an implement in, was a little smaller than I would have wanted. When I tried to put a Lexan cane in there, it wouldn’t fit because of the foam/rubber handle on the cane was a little wider in girth, than the opening of the clamp area. But I was able to remove the handle on the cane, and then the cane fit in quite easily. Leather Paddle-This worked well with the coupling. I was able to get it in pretty solidly. Something with a wider handle would not have gone in far enough to be clamped down. It did not sting much at all on 5, but I think on the highest intensity for a while could work well as a warm up spanking. Assembly– Most of the time, I am team “follow the assembly directions”, but after pulling all the parts out, and looking at them, it was extremely easy to put together. That said, I DO recommend reading the instructions before actually using the device, as there are some important operating instructions.

Machine Welcome to S M - Spanker Machine

Frame from a comic strip, "Little Nemo in Slumberland", by Winsor McCay, in the New York Herald, 7 February 1909. The story is set in a school, where the principal has installed the new "Patent Automatic Corrector, Electric Manipulator and Spanking Administrator". Here is one of many British boys' school stories in which a CP machine appears, this time wielding birches, probably from the interwar period.Controller– We got one of the newer machines that comes with this cool little controller. I was also able to figure out how the controller works pretty easily. It has three different working modes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment