276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Napisan Non Biological Stain Remover, 800 g, Pack of 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For items that aren't 100% white (eg white tea towels with a coloured stripe) I try to keep them to a separate wash if I can, or I put in some colour catchers in a lingerie bag. Off-whites, cream, beige etc go in a separate wash. Other standard components like polycarbonates, optical brighteners, and perfumes make up an essential part of the list of ingredients and give Napisan the fragrance that is loved by children and adults alike. Oxygen-based bleaching agents are around 30% of the overall solution. Other category bleaching agents like chlorine or ammonia constrict the airways and make it difficult to breathe. Oxygen bleach is a much safer option and also leaves behind an amicable fragrance.

Those with oily hair or wet hair before bed will also likely see a change in colour, as well as some make up and hair products. But there are ways that this can be helped. Surfactant, short for surface active agent, also helps in removing dirt by improving the wetting ability of water.If your clothes or fabrics are heavily soiled, and you have doubts if the dirt will ever come off, consider prolonging the soaking period to even up to 6-8 hours. Using lukewarm water also helps in the easy removal of unnecessary bits. This is what happens when I go into Home Bargains for ONE THING", she said, adding: "I haven't done a Hinch haul in a while so I'll talk through it. In case of tough stains, you can even double the dosage amount. A measurement of 35 grams for regular wash and 70 grams for heavy stains should be sufficient.

Remove stains and freshen your fabrics with the liquid detergents, powders and pods, fabric softeners and laundry equipment from B&M. No matter how clean your clothes look after a wash, there could be leftover stains and germs that might not be visible to the naked eye. Another method to remove tough stains or spilled coffee from trainers is to put Napisan in the dispenser inside the washing machine and set the device to a cold wash.Napisan can be used on family laundries like towels, pyjamas, handkerchiefs, bed sheets, curtains, innerwear, and even sports clothes.

We work hard to ensure that our selection is always available at the best possible price, so you can put on all the washes you need without breaking the bank. Detergents and Conditioners to 15% of anionic and non-anionic surfactants are present and they work excellently to remove dirt, stains, and oils.

Anything really grey or dirty gets a soak in an oxy powder (own brand seems to work fine) and hot water before it goes in the wash. Oxy added to the wash seems to help if I run out of Napisan. Enjoy soft, clean, fresh clothing, upholstery covers, bedding and other fabrics with quality laundry detergents and fabric conditioners from Lenor, Persil, Fairy, Ariel, Daz, Surf, Dettol, Comfort, Persil and Bold. Our range includes stain removal products as well as detergents designed for sensitive skin or for use with cold water to keep colours bold and prevent shrinkage. The smell of most powders is too strong for me so I usually use half powder and half Ecover liquid (always with a dash of Napisan), but as long as some bio powder is used it keeps things white.

If you plan on soaking, add 35 grams of Napisan into five litres of water. Again, it should roughly be two rounded dessert spoons. Let it soak without disturbance for a couple of hours, and then rinse it thoroughly. With all of the superb products above, your clothing and other household fabrics can stay looking and feeling beautiful and cosy for years to come. Per 100g of product contains: 3g Peracetic Acid (from Tetra-Acetylethylenediamine (TAED) and Sodium Percarbonate), Carbonates, Surfactants, Builders and Perfume up to 100g, Contains: >30% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Anionic Surfactants and Perfume Warnings There are 3 grams of peracetic acid (from tetra-acetylethylenediamine (TAED) and sodium percarbonate) which acts as the primary disinfectant and bleaching agent. Napisan it is more effective than a regular detergent and gives you peace of mind for a powerful and hygienic wash.

Any washing powder that contains TAED and sodium percarbonate allows the object to be cleaned efficiently at lower temperatures at reduced energy usage and minimises environmental impact. Napisan’s microbiological tests have shown that it is able to disinfect even at 30 degrees and safely kills all germs that may be present in your laundry. For washing, add 35 grams of Napisan in the primary wash compartment. It should come to around two rounded dessert spoons. Add it along with your regular detergent in the usual compartment or to the liquid detergent in the dosing ball.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment