276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cozy Slides Original Women's Slippers, Unisex Bathing Shoes, Women's Slides, Sandals, Slippers, Super Soft Home Slippers, Bathing Slippers, Summer Slides, Indoor/Outdoor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thank you for your understanding. For any additional questions please write me [email protected] and I will be glad to help. Regarding where our Cozi Slides are made and shipped from, let me just reassure you that our design, testing, and manufacturing centers are located all over the world, from Europe to Africa and Asia.

The same stands with our return centers. We understand that it would be best for each customer to return the products to the nearest place to them, and let me kindly assure you that we are constantly working on expanding the number of our return centers in more places in Europe.Double Anti-Slip】The cushion glides are made of non-slip textured material to prevent you from slipping and falling and your foot won't come out. and the sole has a wavy raised anti-slip design, double slip resistance and double safety. They performed flawlessly in almost every condition (you still can’t exercise in them though), with not one moment of discomfort or sliding either within the shoes or on the ground. One of our team members, who has high arches and plantar fasciitis and struggles to find any style of footwear comfortable, was truly blown away by how comfortable these slides are. If you’re usually between sizes and have wide feet, we recommend sizing up. There are four colors to choose from, including a fun leaf-print option if you’re feeling tropical. Once we were ready to put them on our feet, we wore them around for at least one hour at home to break them in, noting the comfort level, sturdiness, fit, and ease of walking. Then we took them out into the world, wearing them at least two more times for a minimum of two hours per use but ideally as often as possible. We paid attention to comfort, support, versatility, traction, and if they caused any blisters or hot spots. We also noted how long it took shoes to feel broken in and whether they started to show any abnormal signs of wear-and-tear during testing.

Instant Pain Relief】The slippers are slightly recessed to perfectly enclose your feet, the toes to the tail are slightly turned up 15°, balancing the pressure from your feet to your hips. Relax your muscles, stimulate blood circulation, relieve stress and relax your foot with every step. As for our product, we are glad to know that they fit you well, and that you appreciate that they did not have the off-putting smell that some brand new slides have.Super Soft & Lightweight】Cozislides Original cloud slippers use ultra-rebound soles to make you feel like stepping on the cloud and give you a feeling of cloud feet, and lightweight material is more comfortable than rubber shoes/sandals. I'm absolutely thrilled to hear that our customer care left a positive impression on you. Providing exceptional service is at the heart of everything we do, and it warms our hearts to know that our efforts have made a difference. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we're delighted that we were able to assist you in a way that exceeded your expectations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment