276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Feederism Fables: The Fat Admiration Series: 3 Erotic Feeder/Stuffer Glutton Worship Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Corrin and Camilla's honeymoon was intended to be a joyful occasion. They would go for a brief, two-week romp in the countryside, enjoying the rustic aesthetics and each other's company. However, an inopportunely incurred curse leaves Corrin winded and feeble throughout the two weeks, and he finds himself overindulging a little as a result... though Camilla doesn't seem to mind the new changes. As Corrin continues to pile on the weight and Camilla takes a more commandeering role in their relationship, any hope of him returning to his former svelte self seems to melt away... Language: English Words: 10,303 Chapters: 1/? Kudos: 28 Bookmarks: 4 Hits: 912 This is awkward...curiosity killed that cat-Kaneki's purity as Centipede. Chose the wrong place Shironeki. Normally I prefer HideKane but I'll let it slide since its Kaneki Spiderman Centipede. Wish this stayed on DA but it is what is.

At over 13,000 words and 7 total chapters, this is the longest story I have written to date. Enjoy. Philippe was a bona fide sociopath. He once told me there was this woman who had no arms and no legs, and her husband carries her around like that in a box," Simpson tells me. "And he thought that sounded like the perfect woman." Harry notices some changes to the youngest Weasley at the start of his sixth year as the young redhead slowly succumbs to the indulgent habits of her childhood. The combination of her study workload increasing as she embarks on her OWL year and an increasingly generous Weasley appetite, results in some entirely predictable consequences. Harry starts to become a little infatuated with Ginny and her changing body as she discovers treats only the Hogwarts kitchens can provide... Language: English Words: 54,170 Chapters: 15/16 Collections: 1 Comments: 39 Kudos: 188 Bookmarks: 17 Hits: 15,489 Scarred and scared, yet still wanting to help others even with a crippling fear of flames. Will Izuku Midoriya succeed? Language: English Words: 2,495 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 1 Kudos: 23 Bookmarks: 6 Hits: 4,167

Literature Text

When I was a kid, I would stuff my clothes with pillows and pretend to be super-fat. I also loved playing in the mud and being messy with food. It gave me a thrill even before I knew it was sexual.' All [Philippe] could see was my belly, my figure—not that I had a brain or that I should be going to school," Simpson tells me. "I guess you could say the same about the other side as well—when women look exactly like [they do] in Vogue magazine and men only see you for your body like that." Part 2: 2,800 words Language: English Words: 3,967 Chapters: 2/2 Collections: 1 Kudos: 45 Bookmarks: 4 Hits: 5,541 Posting this one separately as it's very different from the first story. Another request for JJBinx, with a return of his dragon kemonomimi OC Naven and his devil OC Retribution. For many of those who are into feederism, an interest in weight and fatness came at a young age. "I was always attracted to fat people," explains Patch Lumpkin, a longstanding feedee and gainer within the community. "I loved the way their body looked and I loved seeing them eat. When I was a kid, I would stuff my clothes with pillows and pretend to be super-fat. I also loved playing in the mud and being messy with food. It gave me a thrill even before I knew it was sexual."

I love being teased about how fat I am and how fat I will become—being measured, weighed, made to wear clothes that are too tight, so as I eat the buttons pop.' Lumpkin concedes that while most people in feeder-feedee relationships are perfectly well adjusted, the accepting nature of the community can be enticing to those who are not. "There is an attraction to this lifestyle by the enabler and victim," he says. "It's a safe place to hide in an all-accepting community and family that will unconditionally love you. People like that need help and to be in their right mind before they make modification to their body with full understanding, full control." Kinktober 2021 Day 2 Prompt: Feeding. Language: English Words: 1,898 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 2 Kudos: 54 Bookmarks: 5 Hits: 1,524 Chapter 4: Chris Redfield (Topics: Forced weight gain, belt popping, clothes ripping, button popping) *Request, in progress*Sir Kata (SirKata) Fandoms: Final Fantasy VII (Video Game 1997), Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children A request from someone named Alphonso about Tamamo no Mae from the FATE series getting like SUPER fat. And I wrote it. XD Kaneki\Shironeki\Centipede story 1(first story without Hide):The Very Hungry Centipede August 14, 2021 A collection of feedism works for Kinktober 2021. Language: English Words: 48,513 Chapters: 32/32 Comments: 7 Kudos: 434 Bookmarks: 33 Hits: 43,409

AO3 Bookmark Tokyo Ghoul. The Very Hungry Centipede. AnotherChubWriter(forMegaMilkWhite*currently not on Deviantart*)*Shironeki-Centipede* My gaining] is mostly personal, but I do get encouragement from feeders on Kik," says feedee Kyle Chessner. A direct or indirect feeder partner isn't always necessary for feedees to enjoy the pleasure that comes from a love of fatness and feeling themselves get bigger, or the playful and sometimes not-so-playful humiliation at their gains. This uses a slow paced and smaller amount of weight gain, as encouraged and enabled by his girlfriend's fat and feederism fetish, and parents who.. don't seem to know better. He is a brat, he knows it, but never with his girlfriend. All characters are over 18. HornyBee Fandoms: Call of Duty (Video Games), Overwatch (Video Game), Dead by Daylight (Video Game), Biohazard | Resident Evil (Gameverse)Now the burden of an entire nation is no longer on his shoulders, it seems that much of that weight has slipped and settled around his middle. Suffering serious moodswings, he has a love-hate relationship with his body (and his burgeoning sexual renaissance). As he and Hermione orbit into a passionate relationship, who else in the castle will notice the changes he's been through? Will Hermione be enough to satisfy his long-starved soul? Will Hermione be strong enough to support a severely depressed partner AND maintain her own mental health? SS/Adult!HG Romance with multiple consensual branching-off relationships / poly flair. Mutual gainer Martin Silva reflects: "It started pretty young—I'd say, like, age 14. I liked the idea of girls getting fatter. I would think about what they would look like with 20 extra pounds, then 40, etc., and found that very erotic," he tells me. "At the same time, I found gaining weight myself to be a turn-on—being fed by a female feeder. So I finally settled on mutual gaining, as both arouse me."

Started in 2020, finished in 2021. Language: English Words: 13,779 Chapters: 7/7 Collections: 1 Kudos: 73 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 4,954 Philippe always wanted me to eat and gain and eat and gain, but then would get angry with me because I wasn't able to vacuum the floor. You can't want someone to be immobile but then get mad when they can't go walk in the park with you.' Note: This story contains massive amounts of stuffing, feederism, extreme weight gain, and head-canon. Part of an occasionally updated series I dub "Feeding Fatasy", based on the (adult) women of Final Fantasy VII. Stories revolving around the beautiful girls of MHA stuffing the handsome men of MHA, please read the tags before entering the story Language: English Words: 6,337 Chapters: 7/? Comments: 7 Kudos: 85 Bookmarks: 5 Hits: 6,349Yoongi notices Hoseok keeps getting thinner and thinner day by day. He is worried for his friend's (and crush's) health, so he decides to help him get healthier. The other members join him on the way. But I limited myself to about 1,000 words. I'll see about writing a part two later, but this was super fun! In the whole land of Runaterra there are no hunter who can compare to Rengar. Strong, fit, agile. No prey have a chance of hiding when he is leading the hunt. For others, feeding can range from a weekly indulgence to planning something that's more of a production: "Basically, food with foreplay," Silva says.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment