276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONSTER TP VOL 05 PERFECT ED URASAWA: The Perfect Edition: Volume 5

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The deliberate pacing won't be to everyone's taste, but I'm loving every suspenseful, character driven page of this fantastic manga. Something I absolutely love about this manga series is that while it strays extremely far from the main plot, everything ends up getting connected back to the main story. The new character Grimmer grows on you quick and you sense a sadness behind him that's just asking for you to discover more. El volumen es bastante claro, directo y conciso; características que no definen normalmente al maestro Urasawa. I've tried to expand my horizons in the world of comics and read foreign comics, and manga has been on that list of foreign comics to read.

Yang menjadi perhatian di volume ini adalah Nina Forster memburu mantan anggota polisi yang pernah membunuh kedua orang tua angkatnya.

While Monster starts off slowly, Urasawa keeps the audience invested with deft plotting and intricate attention to character, before taking the audience on a wild ride from beginning to end. What brings this volume up to four stars from the original three I was going to give it is the characters.

Urasawa has won the Shogakukan Manga Award, the Japan Media Arts Festival excellence award, the Kodansha Manga Award and the Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize. No tuvimos que esperar dos tomos de esta edición doble (cuatro tomos de la edición normal) como sucede en los primeros volúmenes.I was also amused by Lunge saying that the Jopps's murder did not matter to him beyond an opportunity to capture Tenma. I adore the way Urasawa can intertwine secondary characters and side stories along Tenma's journey without losing tension. Also, I am excited to know that Johan actually exists because if it was just a Tyler Durden case, I would have been pretty disappointed - well, again I am not 100% sure this is the case, but for all we know, Lunge is wrong and I am looking forward to seeing how he will react. or 4, but i feel like we're definitely back on track, and i'm very excited, because this is the last volume i've read previously. Much of the time, I'm disappointed when a concept is misused or the author/artist doesn't explore the concept's full potential, merely touching upon it to get the readers hooked and then going on about their own interests or in the worst-case scenario, destroying the momentum that's been built.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment