276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Children's Illustrated Bible

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We also used a children’s dictionary and concordance to help him look up words he didn’t know and find scriptures on topics he was interested in. Story bibles are a great place to start, and there are many different ones available with engaging illustrations and easy-to-read text.

The New International Reader’s Version (NIRV) is a great kids Bible translation because it is written at a lower reading level than most other translations, making it more accessible for elementary school-aged children. Additionally, the NIRV includes both the Old Testament and New Testament, as well as helpful illustrations and notes that will help kids understand the Bible stories better. This is the 3rd Bible I’ve brought my son and I’ve noticed a growing fear and misconception of God the Father as a scary entity that will punish you if you do wrong or if you don’t obey his laws you are in danger. Having to add context to these stories that even confuse long standing adult Christians complicates young children’s understanding and opens up greater possibility for incorrect doctrine as parents may struggle to translate to such a young mind. It’s important for children to learn these Bible stories, and there are a number of great resources available to help parents do this.Homeschooling parents and Christian educators lean heavily on resources from Lifeway and Sally Lloyd-Jones. Their materials bridge the gap between the scripture’s richness and a child’s budding comprehension. These resources often include puzzles, visual bible depictions, and even keepsake versions that children can treasure for years. One version for kids is the New International Readers Version (NIRV). This translation simplifies complex scriptures without diluting the profound truths they contain. Another popular choice is the New King James Version (NKJV), which maintains the poetic flow of the KJV while using modern English, making it easier for middle school and tween readers to grasp. Forget boring! Dave Strehler’s The Bible Made Easy – for Kids takes readers both young and old on a fun-filled, informative journey to understand the Bible and apply it to their lives.

This collection of influential and inspiring stories from the Old and New Testaments helps children learn and interpret the messages and meanings of the Bible. Major events, including the Creation, the Nativity, and the Resurrection, are covered in depth and detail.Delve into the profound depths of bible and biblical teachings tailored for children. Understand the fundamental role of scripture in shaping young minds, instilling values, and nurturing faith, spirituality, and moral understanding from a tender age. Nurturing Your Child’s Spiritual Growth Get ready to hear the greatest story ever told! This beautiful illustrated Bible features more than 150 of the best-loved stories for children and families to share and enjoy together.?? Moreover, the Holy Bible comes in various formats tailored to kids’ needs. There’s the large print edition for those who’re just beginning to read, and storybook versions with illustrations that capture toddlers’ imaginations. For kindergarteners and preschoolers, the Precious Moments series offers tender illustrations alongside simplified bible stories. As children get older, they may want to transition to a study bible, which is designed for personal Bible reading and reflection. I got this for my 5 year old based on the beautifully illustrations. However I’ve found the stories they’ve included are very punishment heavy with Gods wrath poured out topics. The constant emphasis on people doing the wrong thing so God/others killed them is concerning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment