276°
Posted 20 hours ago

8x32 Compact Binoculars for Adults – Best Bird Watching Binoculars 2020 – Lightweight and Sharp Optics for Hours of Bright, Clear Bird Watching – Extra Wide Field of View

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In their marketing of the product, Swarovski highlights a number of times that these are both lightweight and and compact, whilst I really struggled to find out any information to more important aspects like the quality of glass and level of coatings used. I find this to be very interesting as the size and weight in my option are the weakest part of the 32mm NL Pure. binoculars are designed to provide a magnification of 8 times and an objective lens diameter of 32mm. This combination offers a balance between magnification and light gathering ability, making them suitable for a wide range of activities. Whether you're watching birds in your garden or exploring the great outdoors, 8x32 binoculars provide a clear and bright image with a wide field of view.

Athlon Optics specializes in outdooring optics which positions the brand perfectly for 8×32 binoculars that are also reasonably priced. One of the more surprising aspects of the Athlon Optics Talos HD binoculars is the field of view which just barely comes in as the second-best at 427’.

Special Offers

Comparing them to my benchmark (mid-range) 8x32 binoculars, the difference in brightness was obvious and as their exit pupils are the same size, the difference here is completely down to the quality of build, glass and coatings. Binoculars & Scopes Binoculars Scopes Camera Bags & Cases Camera Bags Camera Bag Accessories Tripods & Heads Tripods Monopods, Minipods & clamps Tripod Heads & Accessories

Swarovski have their own UTA universal tripod adapter that straps in the whole binocular onto a cradle using a rubber strap, it is expensive! The good news is that there are cheaper options of this design available. Or you can also take a look at something like the the AZIAK Equipment Bino Clamp that I recently tested that will work perfectly. For a number of reasons, It took me far longer than I would have liked, but I eventually got my hands on a pair to test and evaluate. But now, as I write this review, I have been using the mid-sized 8x32 NL Pure binoculars for over three months, which I feel is enough time for me to weigh in with a meaningful insight, what I really like, what niggles me, the components used, how it performs and compares against others, including the EL equivalent as well as many other aspects, which I hope will help you decide if they are right for you and your needs: Swarovski NL Pure Binocular Review Rather the NL Pure, like most other Swarovski binoculars, are for those looking to get the very pinnacle of performance and quality along with the prestige that goes with it and are willing to pay for it. The main chassis on the NL Pure is fashioned from a magnesium alloy. Sure, this is heavier than those that use plastic, but it is usually more robust, often more resistant to expansion and contraction caused by temperature changes and just simply looks and feels better in most cases. A little bigger and heavier than many other high end 32mm binoculars on the market including the Swarovski EL 8x32 binoculars. If compactness is very important to you (for a mid-sized instrument), I would reccomend something like the EL 8x32 or the much more compact Swarovski CL Companion 8x30 Binoculars instead.The most obvious difference between the two is in the body design. I personally like the look of the new shape, which to me also feels great in my hands. But depending on your tastes this may not be the case for everyone, and as with all the other differences, it is very minor and not really not a deal breaker either way. In Europe, the Swarovski Optic NL Pure binoculars come with the maximum 10 year manufacturer warranty included. In the US, you get a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Extremely high-quality optical components and coatings resulting in an equally impressive image quality and brightness DSLR Lenses Canon Fit Lenses Nikon Fit Lenses Lens Accessories Lens Caps Lens Hoods Lens cloths and cleaning kits Lens Attachments

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment