276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lenovo LP40 Pro Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.1, Headphones in-Ear, 25H Playtime USB-C Fast Charge, Wireless Earphones Deep Bass, Touch Control IPX5 Waterproof, Sport Wireless Headphones (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Activate the voice assistant: Press and hold the multifunction touch button on any of the earbuds for about 1.5 seconds. Even though it is a cheap headphone and is made out of plastic, the XT88 and similar recent devices from Lenovo don’t look or feel cheap on the hand thanks to the amazing craftsmanship put into their making, you can feel the high build quality and see the beauty in the design and the color choice, especially the hinge in this device we usually only find in flagship devices, it is simply amazing engineering. Lenovo XT88 earbuds Thanks to the improved Bluetooth 5.1 chip, the delay between the audio and the video is negligible, the Lenovo LP40 Pro offers a decent content consumption experience on any platform offering streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, even the youtube app which is known to be very challenging, it works smoothly and the lip-synching is on point. The Lenovo XT88 is equipped with one high-quality microphone on the right earbud that can be used for both sound recording and communication, the tests I have run proved that this microphone delivers a good quality both when recording and on calls, though when the earplugs are in your ear and you talk it almost sounds like you are in a fish bowl and could be a little challenging for the recipient to understand you clearly if there noise around you, but under normal circumstances such an indoors, you will be heard just fine with no distortion or echo on the other end of the call.

If the earbuds are earbudsnot connecting, it can be because the Bluetooth on the computer has a pairing problem. To fix this, you can do the following:The Lenovo LP10 has also made it to this by being one of the best-selling Bluetooth headphones on Aliexpress in addition to having a beautiful design, above-average specifications and a price that is affordable to most people, the Design of the Lenovo LP10 looks somewhat similar to the nothing ear, simply because it has a transparent body that allows you to see inside the case, it made out of ABS plastic and has a good build quality that I believe must give it a long life expectancy, it is lightweight and small in size so you can carry it with you around especially if you are a student, the earbuds themselves are also small with a short stem, they sit very comfortably inside your ear and don’t fall during fast movement, they look quite elegant and you can wear them for long hours without getting hurt because they are lightweight, plus the flat exterior makes the touch control more accurate than earbuds with curved stems.

If this happens, it may be because the earbuds are dirty or the volume is set low. To fix this, you can do the following: Manually: Press and hold the multifunction touch button on the side of the stem on both earbuds for about 2 seconds. After that, the earbuds will turn on. Turn offTo control the Lenovo LP40, there is a high-precision touch control panel on the lag of the earphone which can achieve precise control with highly responsive touch sensitivity. The control consists of answering/rejecting a call, playing/pausing music, even Siri Voice Assistant. The LP40 earphones are equipped with high quality on the left earpiece, it is mainly used for calling and activating, and commanding the voice assistant on smartphones, I found it very useful being able to use google voice assistant anytime with effortless access, all I had to do was hold and maintain the touch control area until I heard a bleep, then google assistant was activated and I could ask the weather, the time or anything else, which is extremely convenient. Play or pause music Play the next song Play the previous song Turn the volume up Turn the volume down Answer an incoming call End a current call Reject an incoming call Voice assistant

One of the main uses of the Lenovo Livepods LP40 wireless earphones and other similar devices is passing calls, for this, you are going to need high-quality audio and a microphone, this model seems to deliver both, the LP40 provided one of the best calling experiences I ever found on wireless earbuds of this price range, the call quality is not only good for this price, but simply good, I was able to receive, accept, decline and hung up on calls just with a simple touch on my earphone, this model gave me confidence that the recipient will hear me clearly even in complex environments such as crowded spaces or windy days, it also helps that you can use the call feature with most messaging apps such as messenger and WhatsApp, and for me, this is one of the main selling points of this device. Latency In Earphones & Gaming The Lenovo Livepods LP40 has IP54 WaterProof and DustProof, so they are protected from rain, sweat, and dust which helps you use the earbuds effectively in any sporting environment. However, it should not be completely submerged in water to avoid any possible damage and to stay with you in the long term. How To Pair Livepods LP40 With SmartphoneStep 4: Place the earbuds into the charging case and close its lid. After that, the resetting will be done. The Charging case of the Lenovo XT88 has a battery with a capacity of 250mah, the earbuds themselves got a capacity of 35mah, and the earplugs have lasted with me on average 2.5 to 3 hours of continuous usage on one charge, but with the case, they lasted a little over one day, even though it has decent sound quality and bass, thanks to the optimized BT5.3 chip that consumes less battery than the previous generation and delivers better audio, this will allow you a great autonomy, you don’t have to ever worry about your battery dying out mid-day, enjoy your music and calls freely, these headphones will be your companions for the longest duration possible. Automatically: Place the earbuds into the charging case. After that, the earbuds will turn off automatically. Underneath it has got a USB C charging port, a very good choice for a charging port in 2022, it also has a light indicator on the front that lights red indicating that it’s charging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment