276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cantu Wave Whip Curling Mousse 248ml

£1.09£2.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cantu also offers a Shea butter shampoo; this moisturizing cream shampoo is perfect for dehydrated scalps. The shampoo delivers moisture to the scalp, which lasts longer. It is formulated with cocoa butter, Shea butter, and argan oil that repair the scalp, leaving it hydrated, soft, and smooth. Cantu Conditioner To use, start by giving the bottle a good shake – this will make sure the product foams when dispensing; then simply stroke through damp hair. Scrunch in from the ends to the roots, adding lift wherever your hair looks a little flat. The mousse works well on its own, and can also be layered with a styling cream or curl soufflé for extra definition. Spray on detangler as pretreatment when removing braids or a weave. Spray on each section prior to combing out or deconstructing the braid to help add moisture and prevent breakage during the take down process.

Introduce your scalp to the ultimate hydrating treatment when you use our specially formulated Cantu Avocado Hydrating Hair Oil Elixir. Made with ultra-moisturizing avocado oil, flaxseed oil, and rosemary, this treatment will lubricate your scalp and strands to ensure long-lasting hydration. This oil-based elixir is the perfect lightweight solution for a dry scalp with vitamins A & E that soak into the skin. Our formula increases scalp circulation and promotes healthier hair with an enhanced shine that you’ll love and feel confident in. Our superfood formula is made without harsh ingredients such as parabens, silicones, petrolatum, mineral oil, sulfates, paraffins, alcohol, phthalates, color additives, or propylene glycol. Benefits Although most Cantu products are hair care, they also offer body care products like the Cantu Hydrating Body Moisturizer. This body moisturizer is made of shea butter, cocoa butter, and vitamin E that keep the skin hydrated and replenished. It makes the skin tone smooth, improving the look of the skin.Made without mineral oil, gluten, paraffin, and propylene. Also sulfate, parabens, and phthalate-free At Cantu we actually promote LCO instead of LOC. Using oil after the cream helps seal the moisture into the hair shaft. If you were to put cream on after the oil, it wouldn’t get absorbed into the hair. Why does Cantu’s Custard leave white flakes in my hair? In addition, after trying out these products I was really pleased with the results. I really like my day 1 hair.

Our Custard is an amazing product when used correctly! When you apply this product make sure your hair is clean and apply to soaking wet hair only. It’s perfect for coils and wash and go’s. Do you have products to make my edges grow? Apply 2-3 pumps on to the roots of wig and comb hair into the desired placement, allow to air dry and style as desired.Since I didn’t feel like figuring out what was causing this, I switched to using a different leave-in conditioner with organic and natural ingredients.

First introduced in the 1980s, styling mousse is an aerated foam containing ingredients that define and add hold to hair. Thanks to its consistency, a mousse is lighter in weight than either gel or styling cream, and is particularly good for defining and adding bounce and movement to curls without weighing down the ends. Since it’s lighter than other styling products, mousse is a superb option for refreshing curls and adding definition in between washes – useful if your curly hair doesn’t like to be washed every day. I’ve used Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream for years, but I stopped using it at some point.

Conditioning hair after using shampoo is essential in keeping your hair healthy. The Cantu Conditioner collection is made of products that smoothen hair cuticles and protect hair, allowing it to reduce damage to your hair. Cantu’s best-selling conditioners include Cantu leave-in Conditioner, Cantu complete Conditioning Co-Wash, Shea Butter Rinse Out Conditioner, Avocado Conditioner, among others. Although my curls stay moisturized for at least 2 days, I noticed that from day 3 my hair became frizzy. Could I get a better result? Yes absolutely. Some Cantu products are specifically for everyday use, such as the Shea Butter Daily Moisturizer. Using other shampoos and moisturizers every day can cause hair to get frailer. Does Cantu cause hair loss?

I didn’t investigate what was causing my hair to become dry. Did I have a ‘protein overload’ or could it be harsh ingredients? I don’t know. Shea butter also sinks into your hair shafts with ease without leaving a greasy residue. Because this product has Panthenol, this ingredient helps it to strengthen your hair, improve the texture of your damaged hair, and retain moisture.When you are using the product, it is essential to know your type of hair and its state. This will help you determine which product to use at a particular stage of your hair care. If you are a lover of originality, Cantu products are made from natural ingredients that your hair will love, giving you healthy, good-looking hair. However, if you’re looking for affordable hair care that won’t break the bank, Cantu products are a great option if you aren’t allergic to fragrance. Bring a deeply hydrating conditioner into your shower routine when you use Cantu Avocado Hydrating Cream Conditioner. Lather hair with moisturizing avocado oil and pure shea butter, the perfect superfood ingredients for softening dry, brittle hair. This is the nourishment your strands deserve after you cleanse away build-up and oil. Uniquely designed to restore important nutrients to hair with every wash, this is your next shower essential. We curated this formula for curly, coily, and wavy hair in mind. Feel confident knowing that your hair is moisturized, healthy, and radiant. For best results, use it along with Cantu Avocado Hydrating Shampoo. Our superfood formula is made without harsh ingredients such as mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, paraffin, or propylene glycol. Soothe your dry, itchy scalp with Cantu Guava & Ginger Scalp Nourishing Treatment Serum. We designed this oil-based leave-in solution with the aim of relieving and relaxing your scalp with the nourishing ingredients of guava, ginger, carrot oil, and tea tree oil. Through providing intense nourishment and moisture to the scalp, we are able to promote healthy hair growth in thinning areas. We included powerful extracts that act on the scalp to promote growth and soothe any itchy or irritating scalp conditions. This is an ideal treatment for the scalp in between shampoos, and can be used as a daily moisturizer or as a hot oil treatment as you need it. Our superfood formula is made without harsh ingredients such as parabens, silicones, petrolatum, mineral oil, sulfates, paraffins, alcohol, phthalates, or color additives. Benefits

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment