276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Erotic Tarot: Intimate Intuition (Magma for Laurence King)

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A kinky deck would be absolutely great, but I'd be so worried about an artist from outside the community not understanding what kink even is or basics like "safe, sane and consensual" that I'd almost rather it remain something people create for and share amongst themselves. It's the electricity in the air when you're around your crush, the general creative feeling you get at the beginning of a new project. Here, she veers more towards caution, emphasising the destructive nature of working to the point of exhaustion. Because oftentimes I want a pointed look at a specific question, I enjoy tailoring a spread to whatever’s on my mind/what I need, and I hate pointless googling.

I've honestly never really considered it an erotic deck per se, but I've since found out that many other people do? Looking several times, I could not find a single hermaphrodite, though there are various human/animal mixtures, including centaurs pulling the Chariot. Sofie being booked and busy is not something we can say we’re surprised at – her phenomenal talent is a magnet for phenomenal clientele. The Majors retain most of the traditional names, with The Punishment replacing The Hanged Man and The Mirror replacing The Wheel of Fortune. Her bold characters and bright, playful images prioritize inclusive representation, encourage daydreams, and aim to empower.Rivière suggests that they represent ‘the cultural cycle of humanity, for which after periods of over-emphasis on the material there is always a turning back to the ancient knowledge. Just looked at online images of the deck, and the Tarot of Sexual Magic also looks pretty darn good, Emilija! There's one in the upper right, another in the lower left, snaked together, so the card can be inverted. Erotic Fantasy Tarot presents breathtaking illustrations of a world without inhibitions, where magic and dreams have the power to transform your spirit.

I wouldn't have shown it as it's as easily described as shown, but as I always show the two of swords I couldn't very well wimp out. A card of vibrant sexual agency, The Magician shows us moments where we take things into our own hands (wink wink) and pursue our passions.The Tantra Tarot features colourful and complex imagery taken from east Indian art and miniatures in its major and court cards. So at first I was a little worried about the potential limitations of that, but when that option is taken out you have to really focus on creating eroticism with gesture and expression, which can be so much more evocative.

Not so many years ago anything went (and free as well), all from excited, nervous amateurs with no prior media experience. The Tarot of the Nymphs represents the 78 cards through the archetypes of the Nymphs, female nature spirits linked with water and youth. If you're curious, the two of swords is about as explicit as this deck gets, and that's pretty explicit. Tarot can sometimes seem like a chaste affair, especially in the Rider-Waite-Smith deck where the nude figures are either presented as archetypes (The Lovers) or in solitary introspection (The Star). While it does fall into some of the issues mentioned above (sometimes a connection to the RWS isn’t clear, the deck is majority skinny white ladies at the end of the day) I do think it’s great in that it’s not created by a dude, but by a woman who is a sex worker and wanted to make an erotic deck that uplifted sex workers, as well as explore sex (both the good and bad).Tarot cards are partially known for their stunning and artistic illustrations, and there are surprisingly plenty of erotic options to choose from—whether you’re looking for an authentic deck like the Decameron Tarot or a more non-traditional novelty versions with more, shall we say, ~explicit~ vibes. As for this year, Sofie’s listed off clients such as Nike, Adidas, Apple, Royal Mail, Facebook, and The New York Times, as well as building her own room at the interactive art experience Meow Wolf Denver. Most of the ones I've found have issues I just can't get past, though--the most prolific being the freaking artwork. Those of us who enjoy the interplay of the seasonal and the spectral can learn a lot from the Victorians, whose. New Age-y practices like astrology, healing crystals, and palm readings have become more and more accessible than ever before—and of course, more in demand.

With cards like The Tower, The Hermit, and the Ten of Swords, who could blame you for painting sweeping pictures, waxing poetic about existential dilemmas, and focusing on the mythic in the mundane?If everything is epic, how can you go to the cards to understand smaller issues like daily decisions, exciting and low-stakes choices, or even open-ended explorations of themes? Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment