276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Super Mario Bros. Movie [2023]

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm a little more interested in how the film was made than in what the voice actors think about the games, characters, and settings. But it's not like I expected Nintendo and Illumination to pull a full Pixar with this, so I'm okay. Leveling Up: Interviews with cast and crew about when they discovered the world of Mario brothers and the making of the film

Super Mario Bros. Movie, The - JB Hi-Fi Super Mario Bros. Movie, The - JB Hi-Fi

The Mario Movie is still showing in cinemas, but in time there'll be a home release in the form of Blu-ray, DVD and 4K options. If you're wondering what additional extras will be featured in these versions, it seems we might finally know thanks to a new listing on the Australian Classification Board. Here's the full rundown: Trikeboy It really was awesome! I bought the Lord of the Rings trilogy special edition that each had 4 DVDs, two for the movies (extended edition) and the other two filled with hours of pure extra content. When he’s not paying off a loan to Tom Nook, Liam likes to report on the latest Nintendo news and admire his library of video games. His favourite Nintendo character used to be a guitar-playing dog, but nowadays he prefers to hang out with Judd the cat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment