276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Her FOR WOMEN by Christian Audigier - 100 ml Eau de Parfum Spray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sweet mango, crisp red apple, and fresh squeezed blood orange with subtle hints of apple blossom and jasmine. The opening is SOOO sharp boozy, it almost hurt my nose and gave me A real headache to the point where i leave it on my shelf untouched for quite a long time. I don't follow the brand, or wear the fashions, and I'm forty years away from being a teenage mall-rat. I could spray it on the morning, go to classes by running, eat spicy foods at open space, and all other sweaty activities in different environments, and it was still projecting quite good, at least making me noticed that i wear a fragrance. years later, I recently tried the body spray version at cvs to reminisce but didn’t even recognize it anymore; it just smelt like a strong cheap perfume.

One the reviewers said her boyfriend loved this and my boyfriend loves my perfumes so i was hoping he like it. As much as I love it I am growing up so I must give it up as my signature scent,which makes me sad, but I will always wear it from time to time and keep a bottle stashed away.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I first got a roller of this for Christmas as a gift and loved it so much I wore it everyday for a month. Sorry this one is a smooth creamy fruity fresh smell the cranberry smell I was referring to was the Born Wild one as I said I am testing the little bottles and I mixed up this one. you can really smell the apple and mango the first few minutes of putting it on, and the notes fade from top to base nicely! This one does have the sweetness and the floral notes but unlike the others I've tried in this line, I get the base notes very clearly.

I was expecting more of a composition similar to Eternity and the listing above surprises me - especially the pear and melon. Make no mistake, it is an Ed Hardy design but it is a very unique bottle design, even differing from the typical glass top. Diamond Essence are not affiliated with any of these Marks, Brands, and its owner in any manner and in NO circumstances should be mistaken for actual High Street Brand names.It contains of pear, martini, papaya, woodsy note, suede, pepper, patchouli, basil, rosemary and sandalwood. Honestly, I don't think the jasmine really works in this fruity concoction because it gives me a headache half of the time. When you first spray it, you get the blast of sweet fruit, a little while later the floral scent comes through, and when it has dried down, it has a mysterious soft woodsy smell. It smells just like Sarah Jessica Parker's NYC perfume (a little less musky) mixed with a Philosophy's Clean perfume. To my nose, this starts off too fruity, transititions to a muddy mix that really doesn't go well together and ends in another conflicting combinations of aromas.

Not a conclusion that I found particularly wonderful, but in some ways a refreshing one when the sharp heart fades away.I have to laugh, when I think if a new generation of girls saying, oh, Ed Hardy, Pink Sugar, Viva La Juicy-Old Lady perfumes!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment