276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Original Polo Mints 24g (Pack of 32)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

POLO® was born in 1948, and we've been bringing minty, crunchy refreshment to the UK ever since. POLO® mints are produced in York, where we've been producing these holey little mints since they were invented.. The mint with the hole®. In Original Mint flavour. Refresh your breath wherever you are with a POLO®. Made with real peppermint oil. Polo. The Polo mints come into the story because that's when she started eating them to mask the smoke on her breath. I ate them because she told me it would not seem out of place if we BOTH ate Polo mints. Q. Can I feel dizzy after taking Polo 50mg Tablet? Yes, the use of Polo 50mg Tablet can make you feel dizzy. This may occur when you suddenly get up from a lying or sitting position. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.Q.

Therefore, Polo 50mg Tablet should be used cautiously in these patients and their kidney function should be regularly monitored.Q. Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Can my son take Polo tablets every day? Answered by: Dr Satish Saluja | Consultant Neonatologist, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi Q: My three-year-old son takes 2-3 Polo mint tablets every day. Is it good for health? A: Even though taking Polo tablets may not do any harm, it is not a good idea to consume these regularly. Is POLO good for bad breath? Does Polo 50mg Tablet cause weight gain? No, Polo 50mg Tablet does not cause weight gain. However, if the medicine starts affecting your kidney function then your body may swell due to the accumulation of water, resulting in weight gain. Call your doctor if you experience unexplained weight gain or swelling in your feet, ankles, or hands.Q. Initially, these early mouth fresheners were taken in liquid form, making them inconvenient for maintaining fresh breath when out and about.The aroma of peppermint was a distinctive feature of Mitcham’s lanes. In Lyson’s day the peppermint was sold fresh to be distilled into oil elsewhere but by the early 19 th century Mitcham and Wallington had their own stills, smoke from their chimneys billowing into the sky during the harvest season.

Polo mints were developed by Rowntree's, after manufacturing Life Savers during World War 2 under licence. [3] but their introduction to the market was delayed until 1947, by the onset of the Second World War. [3] [4] Polo fruits followed soon afterward. [5] [6] Company legend is that the name is derived from 'polar' and its implied cool freshness. [7] Varieties [ edit ] Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor’s independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person. : I have a regular habit of eating polo mint. How many polos should I own? He wrote: ‘In the early 20th century, a number of child deaths in the U.S. were reported in the press due to choking on bar candies. An enterprising candy manufacturer came up with the idea that if there was a hole in the candy, even if it became lodged in the throat, a person could still breathe. Why are polos called polos?Before the war George had been inspired by the US brand Life Savers (a mint with a hole designed to look like a life-saving rubber ring) and had decided to make something similar in the UK. Company legend has it that he chose the name Polo because it derived from Polar and he thought that this implied the cool freshness of mint. Strong/Extra Strong: "We like them strong, but silent." A rival for Trebor, these were very hot. Discontinued in the United Kingdom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment