276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sight of You: An unforgettable love story and Richard & Judy Book Club pick

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want a book that will only make you feel happy then this book is not for you. But if you want something that will make you think and feel then this is your book. The premise of this book was incredible. I could tell you a thousand times over how much I love you and how loyal I am to you, and never get tired of it. Love you, Honey, sleep tight.

I hope your day was nice and beautiful, just like you. Have a good night. I love you so much that getting out of bed every morning to see your smiling face is worth it.

Pity that useful experiment didn’t occur to the main character of this novel. I would definitely appreciate some development!😜 You are the most amazing thing in my life! When you are at my side, I feel like everything is possible. The only thing I need from you is your love which gives me the strength to achieve everything in life. Good night, my dear love. This book is beautifully written. I loved the many thoughtful descriptions that Miller used. It felt fresh. As for the characters, they were all wonderfully written too. I particularly connected with Joel. And as for the story, well, it's an excellent idea. If you're wanting a love story with a difference, this is the book for you. I thought the ending was done well, although it's not the ending you want. It is a tear jerker, but what made me the most sad was the decision Joel made regarding his and Callie's future. I wanted him to choose differently. I felt that after that point I wanted to rush through to see what happened, and sometimes it felt like the story was coasting. Did Joel make the right decision? I don't know. I keep thinking about this, which means even though I've finished the book the story has stayed with me. Definitely thought-provoking, and yes, highly recommended.

Enter Callie, who makes him fall in love, who encourages him to open up and who ultimately he sees the future for in one of his dreams. i originally gave this 4 stars (yesterday) but i find it kinda hard to write a review as the details are already slipping from my mind so we're lowering this to 3 as it definitely didn't have that big of an impact on me that it would warrant a four star rating. My dear, you are the only thing I crave for. All I want to see at the end of the day is your smiling face, which brightens my mood. I hope the day was as wonderful as you are. Good night!

In this world, everything changes, but not my love for you. It will be the same forever. I promise to always love you, and take care of you. Good night, my love. He dreams about promotions, pregnancies, haircuts, grocery shopping, home routines, lunches, dinners, sports, etc, etc...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment