276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kerry Katona: Whole Again - Love, Life and Me

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Which, has clearly had an impact on her growing up and not always making the right choices in life or picking the right choice of men. It’s good to see that she is now in a happy relationship with her now-fiance Ryan, and you have to applaud her determination. It’s a story of survival and peace and how, after years of desperately trying to find her way, she has finally started to feel – in the words of her most famous song –Whole Again. Very emotional, harrowing at times, and an honest look at some of the toughest things a person can experience.

Which in most parts of the book, I was incredibly frustrated that she put up the violence, drug taking and domestic abuse. This book was no different until the last couple of chapters where it became this weird ode to religion and crackpot theories. This may result in small marks to the dustjacket and title page, please also bear in mind that each signature will be a little different from the one we show here. From a picture perfect yet fractured marriage to one of the biggest pop stars in the world, to her fall from grace in a haze of drink and drugs while wed to her taxi driving second husband, Kerry has been loved and derided in equal measure. She is such a strong woman and I love all her books and hold great admiration for this wonderful Lady.

As one of the most recognisable faces in showbiz today, Kerry Katona has seen more than her fair share of ups and downs played out in public. She has since appeared on the likes of Loose Women, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and Celebrity Big Brother.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Some people can be snobby about this but there is no doubt she has led an interesting life and is very honest about it. I'm still not a huge fan of Kerry, as in some parts of the book, she comes across as quite full of her own importance and how she's always "grafted".Loved this book Kerry has told her no holds barred story with such a great insight to her life and how she coped and came out the other end . Of how Kerry, with the support of her now-fiance Ryan and her children, built herself up from the lowest point imaginable, with sheer grit and determination, to get her life and career back on track in the wake of such devastation. Stuck in an abusive relationship, she felt powerless to leave, trapped in the cycle of despair which only came to an end, when her husband was found dead aged 39. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Kerry Katona, once a member of the pop girl group The Atomic Kitten, gives a brutal inside to the abuse she has suffered at the hands of her third husband George Kay and the effect it had on her children.

It has taken her a long time to learn from her experiences and hopefully she will go forward and not slide back.

Much as I enjoyed reading this memoir I found it hard to understand why Kerry kept making the same mistakes when it came to the men in her life. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Of how Kerry, with the support of her now -fiance Ryan and her children, built herself up from the lowest point imaginable, with sheer grit and determination, to get her life and career back on track in the wake of such devastation. Once labelled 'the nation's sweetheart,' the Atomic Kitten singer rose from foster care to international stardom, but soon found herself judged and ridiculed as mental health problems and bad decisions derailed her life.

I'm so glad I've read this book, and not realising everything she went through with her 3rd husband George, she has definitely become a stronger woman. About the Author: Kerry Katona is a British singer and TV Personality who first rose to fame with 90s pop girl group Atomic Kitten in 1998 when she was just 18. In this riveting read, Kerry documents how, in the decade since, she’s welcomed her fifth child, suffered a debilitating injury, a cancer scare, several tragic losses and a career slump she thought she’d never recover from. It's a story of survival and peace and how, after years of desperately trying to find her way, she has finally started to feel - in the words of her most famous song - Whole Again. I have always liked Kerry and I think she has proven herself over the years, admitted she had problems and got the help.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment