276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grimace Plushies, Mcdonalds Kawaii Grimace Shake Plush Doll, Stuffed Animals Super Soft Yellow Hat Purple Character Plushie, Creative Furry Role Throw Pillow, Home Decor Collectibles Stuffed Toys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Remus grinned and slunk down next to Nym who elbowed him. “You’re glowing. What happened? Get laid?” Teddy sighed. “Maybe some day we could go live by the sea and they could stop by our house and I could give them carrots and things before they go to other islands.” Remus didn’t want to point out that there was a chance Teddy wouldn’t get to grow up at all. Which gave him pause, because he realised he’d be putting everyone through that pain. His own pain, every time Teddy was ill, every time there was a close call. Every time there was a surgery and he had to face that look on the doctor’s face saying there was a chance Teddy wasn’t going to wake up this time.

Our Little Game - A_LoveUnlaced, Frumpologist - Harry Potter

Sirius shook his head. “Nah. Sometimes my hip gets funky after a long swim, so I use it right after. But I’m good now.” Remus sighed and didn’t say much until they reached the restaurant. It was an upscale, modern bistro, some Mediterranean fusion place that smelt amazing and had rooftop seating, poufs found a table, with small fire pits strategically placed. It was the most romantic thing Remus had ever seen, and he felt more comfortable and secure than he ever had, as Sirius settled right up against his side. I’m good,” Remus said, kissing Sirius once more. “But I might be up for a bath later, if Teddy’s going to hang out with Jamie and Reg this afternoon.”This whole thing.” When Remus looked vaguely nervous, James gave him a reassuring smile, “Nothing bad, I swear. I want to make sure I didn’t overstep any boundaries and…just a few other things. Honestly I’ve never had so much fun in my life.” We like putting people on display more than animals,” James said quietly as Regulus got the boys seated right up front near the glass. “There’s a viewing from the top for the proper show, but this is just breath training right now.” Sirius’ car was there, next to what looked like a half-built motorbike. “That’s me, next to my baby.” James smiled, then clapped Remus on the shoulder. “Mate, can I steal a word with you tomorrow? Just the pair of us?” I don’t know, something about metres or whatever. I, however, consider the mission a success because he had that stupid little smile on all class. You both had it, actually. That’ll have to stop if you move in.”

The Familiar Stranger Chapter 1: Pink, a harry potter fanfic

Daddy,” Teddy said, turning, “did you see that? Did you see them swimming? Are they real mermaids?” His hands roamed over her curves, tracing a familiar path and lingering in all the places he knew drove her wild as she did the same. Teddy, I’ve got this. You’ve done what you set out to do,” Harry said quietly, coming up beside him and placing a strong hand on his shoulder, squeezing briefly. Um a little but I hate it,” Teddy whinged. He let out a series of coughs, then reached up under the mask to wipe his mouth.Remus was nothing like you,” Teddy insisted fiercely, his voice, unfamiliar when coming from his mouth, was hard as nails. Sirius lifted a brow, then laughed. “Why do I fancy you? Remus…you’re pretty great. You have to know that about yourself.” Remus looked over at Teddy who was shutting off his machine and rubbing his nose where the mask had been sitting. “I think playtime might be good for them. Teddy, you want to stay here and play round with Harry for a bit?” Could you maybe stay? Because you could be my uncle cos I like you a whole lot and I like Teddy a whole lot and he could be my brother or my best friend.” For a little bit, for this short while, Remus saw Teddy as a child without health issues. Without constant worry and waiting on edge for the next time he was in hospital. For that phone call to come in saying that he had a new set of lungs waiting for him—which would prolong his life—but only a little. It would not be a cure. He had just a little over fifty percent survival rate after five years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment