276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coleman Extra Value 6 x C500 Gas Cartridge (Pack of 6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They’ve still got butane and/or propane inside but are usually used for caravans, barbecues and patio heaters. The benefit of 70/30 butane/propane mix is that it increases a Coleman stove or lantern’s performance in lower temperatures. However, if you’re travelling through different countries or out in the middle of nowhere, you can’t always find screw-on gas canisters. These are some of the most ethical and sustainable courses of action you can take to get rid of your used gas canister. You can rest assured that you’re not harming the environment in any way and that aside from the cylinder, even the waste fuel can be recovered and recycled.

In contrast, emptying screw-in gas canisters like you would use with the Jetboil Minimo is a more complicated process. If you are someone who loves to go on extending fishing trips, Coleman Gas C500 Box Of 6 Canisters is the perfect way to save yourself some money. However, most camping gas cylinder manufacturers have good reputations and decades of experience creating these products. FYI, with more digging, I learned that small propane/butane canisters CAN be shipped, ground only, by the US Post.They’re mostly just mentioned here to highlight another type of canister that might otherwise confuse. This guide gives a simple explanation of the different types of camping gas available, which one you need for your camping stove and where you can find them.

I’m afraid I’m not aware of any adapters that allow you to use other canisters on a pierceable stove. The nature of the burner is totally unrelated to camping stoves, BUT the setup comes with a burner from Germany and requires pierceable gas canisters. I believe I will have to scrap that portion of my setup and purchase a new burner that takes a more readily available canister. I'm now putting this one down to experience, but hopefully someone may come up with a supplier of a suitable adapter.

A used gas cylinder is not like other types of waste that you may see on a camping trip and think to just casually dispose of into the bushes. This is perfect for those that love camping all year round as you can rest assured your gas will continue to work, even on the coldest of winter evenings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment