276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skin Deep Multi Tone Plasters Skin Tone Plasters Light Single Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No, it doesn't matter. I often improvise a plaster with tissue and what ever electrical tape is to hand, not worried about the skin tone colour! A waste of (hard earned tax payers) money. FFS..... Who cares.... No These treatments can take up to 3 months to complete, may irritate your skin and do not always work. You should not use these treatments on your face.

Should the colour of plasters match skin tones? - BBC News Should the colour of plasters match skin tones? - BBC News

Give me a claret and blue one and I’m happy ⚒👍 Tbf, they do make clear plasters... They should all be Flintstone bandaids. Keloids are scars which emerge after a couple of months and spread beyond the original wound area because of an overproduction of collagen, the most abundant protein in the human body. Pain-relief plaster s: the local analgesic lidocaine is a common ingredient in pain-relief plasters, capable of soothing the symptoms of post-herpetic neuralgia, a painful skin condition that occurs as a result of shingles.I work at a restaurant and our blue plasters don’t match my skin. Help? 🥺 WOW..... ridiculous !! Stupid infantile subject. BBC once the envy of broadcast around the world. This is the dumbest thing I’ve read in a while Nope. They should all be blue as required in the food industry standards. So where does blue fit? Ffs who comes up with these questions? It may do to some but I wear blue plasters 🙈 Is this real? This can’t be a genuine article by the BBC surely. Seriously ! Don't think you'll be to bothered if youve just cut yourself How about reporting on the weekly riots in France You are becoming increasingly irrelevant to the UK public. No. Oh ffs. Jesus wept Are you having a laugh ? I don't think that they make one t9 match my pale skin No I dont fancy a blue one then

Plasters | First Aid | LloydsPharmacy

It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster, however the contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed. Teacher makes lad colour in his shaved hair pattern with a marker penA TEACHER made a pupil colour in a pattern shaved into his hair with a marker pen to conform to the school’s dress code. The assistant principal at Berry Miller Junior High in Texas reportedl… Racism? Why is it that teachers don't like to see kids with these kinds of haircuts Fair enough Plasters for bunions : bunions are growths that alter the shape of the feet slightly by producing lumps. These can cause pain by wearing shoes and walking. Foam plasters offer some padding around a bunion which can alleviate this pain. You can even get specific bunion plasters which are foam plasters in a ring-shaped design. Millipede genitals GLOW bright colours under UV lightThe bizarre discovery comes as an accidental discovery by scientists at Chicago's Field Museum who were trying to find an easier way to tell different species apart. Are so that is where they got the idea for glow in the dark condoms from ;) This also works on humans. Now it makes sense! Cryosurgery, which involves freezing early scars with liquid nitrogen to prevent them from growing, is another effective keloid scar treatment. After surgery, your doctor may then recommend corticosteroid injections to reduce inflammation and lower the risk of the keloid returning.

8. Third time's a charm

Get a grip. It’s a plaster ffs! What is this world coming to., No, of cause not Now I know for sure that the world has gone mad. Can’t believe someone gets paid to write this trash. Yes it does I blame capitalism, or is it globalisation or is it climate change? Well I blame all of them ! Really 🤦🏻‍♀️ FFS. Mattsatt_Yuston The people who don’t care are the ones who already have things like this suited for their own skin. I read an article published in the US and the person of colour who wrote it said yes it really did matter to them - that they felt “ included “....that’s enough for me ! Oh god, he cannot be serious The future queen joined members of England's world-cup winning wheelchair rugby league squad for a training session.

Limited Edition - Be Happy Coloured Plasters Hansaplast Limited Edition - Be Happy Coloured Plasters

It is vital for staff to follow good personal hygiene practices to help prevent bacteria from spreading to food." Yes the colours of plasters DO matter. We should all the chance to buy one on our own skin tone. The same goes for skin toned makeup, lingerie and ballet shoes. If there's a market for it, why not, I'm sure people that buy plasters are perfectly capable of deciding if the want a certain colour or not, not everyone on the planet needs tabloids to tell them what to think, like or do No The person in the original article said it mattered to them and that’s all that matters full stop. Posing questions like this immediately creates a divide where there really doesn’t need to be one. Cover some stories that actually matter. I think plasters should come in varying tones as sometimes I apply fake tan and dont want anyone to know I fell and grazed my elbow. (Some moron out there will actually think I mean this and this is what's wrong with the world) it's a plaster people. Get a grip Another no news day. Really!? Have some journalists nothing more relevant to write about than the colour of plasters? Worrying indeed... Who gives a toss? What? Just make them all transparent Just bought some ...But really BBC ?this article just about shows us the level of you're journalism has sunk too ...... Pathetic FFS, standardise on lime green. Here endeth the subject. As someone who is ginger and therefore my skin is 2 shades off milk no plaster has ever matched my skin tone and I can't say it ever caused me a second though. If this kind of thing is important to you then fair enough... It just never bothered me.

7. Red alert

No, but I think if you wear a plaster it should be whatever kind of plaster you want to wear. Lmao! FFS. If we REALLY consider this to be important then give your head a wobble. Then sterilise yourself to stop future generations being affected by your stupidity. The author of this vapid, tedious article should try to find something constructive to do with his life..... They should be anatomically correct for all the snowflakes. Make them all blue. Food hygiene requirement race issue for anyone. Sorted Da hell? Plasters? It's a skin tone bandage. For those who don't want their boo boo to be noticeable. Until now they have only come in lighter skin tones. What's your problem with it? Who cares if you have a problem with it? Shut up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment