276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony MDR-1AM2 Hi-Res Headphones with Heavyweight Bass and Beat Response Control - Black

£190£380.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While other companies might load up their drivers with heavy components all in the name of higher quality audio, Sony proves that less can truly be more. The MDR-1AM2 uses silver-coated oxygen-free copper cables, designed to minimise resistance and signal-transmission loss. Four silver-coated oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables minimise resistance and signal-transmission loss. If you’re looking for Sony Bluetooth headphones, once again, the MDR headphones are not what you’re after. Do not try to cover them the bass will sound weird because the air flows through them to produce such great bass that these headphones have.

These headphones have bass ports which I will show where with photos, kind of like a subwoofer or speakers. These are great, bass way better beyond what the xm3 or xm4 can produce, they say it can do 3hz beyond human hearing which these sound like a mini subwoofer, clean high range, and I love the midrange so far. I have found the headphones I will use for at least the next 10 years, probably longer considering these already cover a frequency range that is beyond realistic human hearing. That being said, that doesn’t mean that it isn’t functional and practical with the features selected. currently on the fence between the 1am2 and the takstar pro82, does anyone have both and gets the ups and downs of each?

Putting the headphones through balanced cables and playing through premium DAP like Sony NW-ZX300 will further achieve a more spatial and detailed highs to bring out high-definition sound. Tried one, and didn't like the hassle of being tethered to another device, and didn't find the sound quality or comfort to be better than what I already owned.

The wide-band frequency range – spanning 3Hz to 100kHz – is designed for a broad variety of music styles.When it comes to Bluetooth Sony headphones or Sony headphones noise cancelling, the Sony MDR 1AM2 is one of the most popular headphone options that come up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment