276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Army Painter Warpaints Air Complete Set, 126 Pre-thinned 18ml Acrylic Airbrush Paint, Including 18 Metallics And 6 Fluo. A Air Brush Acrylic Paints Set Suitable For Warhammer 40k And Dnd Miniature

£7£14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chaotic Red: A dark red, similar to GW Khorne Red, but slightly more warm and brownish. There is a matching Color Primer for this paint. Consistency of my bottle was a bit thin. My recommended highlight colour: Abomination Gore or Dragon Red. Commando Green: A medium green with a nuance of yellow. It’s a bit more greenish and vibrant than on the color swatch. My recommended highlight colour: Army Green. Crusted Sore: A deep crimson red, similar to Khorne Red but slightly darker. The consistency of my bottle was a bit thin. My recommended highlight colour: Vampire Red.

Oak Brown: A dark brown, not too vibrant, not too muted, not too reddish. It’s very close to GW Dryad Bark. My recommended highlight colour: Werewolf Fur, Leather Brown or Dirt Splatter.

Let us know in the comments of our Facebook Hobby Group, or our new Discord server, and make sure you enter the latest monthly giveaway for FREE today!

The latest on the 216 color Army Painter Fanatic miniature warpaintscomes from The Army Painter YouTube.Werewolf Fur: A pale medium brown. It’s similar to GW Gorthor Brown, but a nuance darker. Opacity is above average. My recommended highlight colour: Monster Brown. Warpaints Mixing Medium:Another transparent fluid, this medium is for thinning and diluting acrylic paints without changing the flow. It makes your paints more transparent.It’s basically paint without pigments. Perfect when building up highlights for blending layers. Hydra Turquoise: A medium, warm turquoise. Similar to GW Temple Guard Blue, like the other Warpaints turquoise paints, it leans more towards the warm green side, while Temple Guard Blue leans more towards the cool blue side. My recommended highlight colour: Royal Cloak.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment