276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nike Women's WMNS Metcon 6 Gymnastics Shoe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This did not influence the outcome of this review, written after running more than 50 miles in them.

The upper is a dual layer mesh, more visible in colorways with contrasting uppers, but this remains thin and super breathable. After testing these inserts a few times with the Metcon 5’s these weren’t something I ended up using as I didn’t notice much difference other than a looser heel fit. The heel clip at the bottom (shiny) is tough TPU plastic with a minimal edge – for low drag on HSPUs. com – an avid gym rat for 30+ years, he’s a reviewer of many, many shoes – and founder of the Speed Bag Gathering – the world’s only gathering of speed bag punching enthusiasts.In some cases these cookies can improve the speed with which we can process your request as they allow us to remember site preferences that you’ve selected. They help to make the bag and checkout process possible as well as assisting in security issues and conforming to regulations. Every iteration has a significant growth according to athletes’ evaluation and experience with the shoes, as well as Nike’s desire to have variety. De-selecting these cookies may result in you seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you, not being able to link effectively to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks, and/or not being allowed to share content on social media. The low heel height at the back did give some heel slippage to begin with but now no longer bothers me as the shoe has softened up and moulded to my foot better.

Having said that, if you have the Nike Metcon 5 and you are OK with the fit and feel – get the same size.Subscribe today and get access to exclusive drops, brand collaborations, free workouts and events from Team WIT and much more. Having so much rubber under your feet helps but the almost completely shape of the outsole also helps keeping your balance, even when you’re handing heavy weights. When he isn't working out, running or cycling, you'll find him roaming the countryside and trying out new podcasting and content creation equipment. Perfect for lifting sessions, although it might need some getting used to if you never tried barefoot shoes before.

The launch colorway of leopard print (women’s sizes), camo print (men’s sizes) and a dark Mat Fraser special edition was not to my taste at all. com is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. Here you can see the sunlight shining through the Metcon 6, but not through the upper of the Nano X. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads.In reality, the collar of the shoes sits low around the ankles as it is and adding the Hyperlift pushes your feet out of the shoes even more, which might compromise stability in some cases.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment