276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Have You Got Anything Stronger?

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ebooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook). I was slightly disappointed for the main protagonist because it seemed to be perfectly OK for her husband to go through a major upset on his own without talking to his wife. The book was packed with just entertainment and humour throughout while also including some serious moments. Change country: -Select- Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Armenia Aruba Australia Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Mozambique Namibia Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Swaziland Sweden Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Virgin Islands (U. It's funny and lighthearted and is real to life, nothing is romanticised - a true to life read of growing older.

We delve into double standards, unpaid mental labour, body hair, menopause, bad sex and good sex - all the things we aren't meant to talk about let alone complain about. A sort of midlife Bridget Jones with less drinking shame' ― Sunday Times --This text refers to the paperback edition. Nearly four years after Gabrielle Union’s memoir, We’re Going to Need More Wine , became a best seller, the award-winning actor and activist is back and ready for another heart-to-heart.

In just under a year we follow the plight of four best friends; Sally who's pretty sure her 3 kids are spawns of the devil and thinks a concussion is equivalent to a spa break, Kate who's single and working hard at her career and keeping her image, Claire who's getting a divorce and dealing with the prospect of starting all over again, and our wonderful narrator who's questioning her life choices. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Have you ever spent so long waiting for your life to start, only to realise it's been going on under your nose the entire time? There's Kate who's working her ass off to maintain her perfectly together influencer image and her demanding career. It took a bit of time for me to hear each of their differing voices but by the end I saw them each load and clear.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The intro to the group sees them meeting for lunch following the MC birthday drinks for which she is nursing a hangover.

is a sharp and furiously funny novel about being married with two children and having a husband 'whose tits are bigger than yours'. This rollicking, moving comedy of contemporary urban family life is reminiscent of I Don’t Know How She Does It. Vanity Fair may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. follows a year in the life of four best friends as they navigate careers, friendship, love, sex, money and children. The funniest take on love and marriage I’ve read in years – possibly ever' - SANTA MONTEFIORE 'Social satire at its finest' - CANDACE BUSHNELL 'I fell over laughing' CLAUDIA WINKLEMAN ___________ Have You Got Anything Stronger?Troubled marriages, affairs, divorce and the disapproval of the yummy mummies at the school gates are par for the course here with the odd mid life crises thrown in for good measure. The friendship in the book is a huge part which I enjoyed reading how they were there for one another and helped each other through good and bad.

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The heroine was well drawn: largely ignored by her husband, scorned by her children, feeling inferior to her sister. Have you got Anything Stronger by Imogen Edwards-Jones is a story of modern everyday life for a group of forty something women wondering how they’ve ended up in their mundane lives. In the two decades since Union immortalized some of the most iconic teen and rom-com characters of the aughts, the Hollywood veteran has finally gotten her due to take the lead, most recently in Being Mary Jane and L.

I take you on a girl's night at Chateau Marmont, and I also talk to Isis, my character from Bring It On. Imogen Jones (also known as Imogen Edwards-Jones) is the author of 20 books (including Sunday Times bestsellers). This rollicking, moving comedy of contemporary urban family life is reminiscent of I Don't Know How She Does It .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment