276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gisada Ambassador Eau de Perfume, Gold, 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Either stick to Sauvage or try out Montblanc Legend Red, Polo Red Parfum, or something in that ballpark. A lot are comparing this with Sauvage but personally, I stayed away from getting it because everyone and their mother has it.

Kinda like that luxury car you hop into and you go WOW, but after 30 minutes you somehow don't and can't even care for as you're used to it already.

Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. Extreme H/S, konnte es selbst nach 4 Tagen noch an meinem Pulli wahrnehmen, als hätte ich ihn gerade gesprüht. We offer a curated selection of international brands and genuine quality global products, ensuring you have access to the best that the world has to offer. I can pick up the beautiful mango, citrus, spicy with lavender, strong Sweet fancy and still fresh clean.

Gisada Ambassador Men is known for its timeless elegance and is suitable for different situations, day or evening. The combination of fruity, floral, spicy and warm notes makes this fragrance versatile and suitable for different occasions. Patchouli, vanilla, and sandalwood combine to provide a smooth and sensual foundation for the fragrance. Overall my reccomendation is this: if you want a great clubbing scent, get Dior Sauvage Elexir, if you don't likke Elexir, then get this. Overall, Gisada Ambassador Men is a fragrance that exudes class and elegance, making it a popular choice for men who want to make a statement with their scent.If you're not really young this might make you look like you have the Peter Pan syndrome - another man that doesn't want to grow up. But only in combination with spicy patchouli, strong peony, fine vanilla aromas and amber accents, Ambassador Men finds its true completion. It opens with a refreshing burst of citrusy and fruity notes, including bergamot, lemon, and blackcurrant, which immediately awaken your senses and provide a vibrant and uplifting start.

It starts with fresh apple and mandarin and after just a few minutes the spicy, fruity, and floral notes come. Reminded me slightly of afnan 9pm with the sweetness but can easy pull this off in summer or all weather's all occasions. If it before was a concert of many light and strong playful instruments it is now only one very dominant indistinguishable accord which is repeated over and over.Now for the actual review: I sprayed the perfume once on my t-shirts and it lasted a minimum of 5 hours even on a hot day, but the silage is very reasonable and it doesn't come off as too much.

Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. It has a place in my collection as a versatile, easy reach fragrance, but it's quality and profile is on par with the cheapest designer scents. I remember like it was yesterday, when the blue-eyed prisoner Jeremy Meeks took over the pomp of the male sex. A complex blend of fruits, spices, resins, florals and woods creates a charismatic and strident fragrance which adds a touch of mysterious darkness to the original fresh formula.

Top notes are Apple, Green Mandarin, Cardamom and Violet; middle notes are Mango, Lavender, Black Pepper, Patchouli and Peony; base notes are Vanilla, Amber, Vetiver, Teak Wood and Moss. I like to wear the fragrance especially in everyday life, but you can also wear a fragrance like this to events and birthdays without any problems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment