276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Drummer and the Great Mountain - A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD/ADHD

£10.64£21.28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Además, se nota su completo desconocimiento de temas básicos de biología al señalar que el consumo de antibióticos puede traducirse en el desarrollo de "super virus" resistentes a estos, confundiendo así partículas infecciosas inertes con seres vivos (bacterias). Adult ADHD ADD Tips and Support Podcast. The Basics - A Holistic Neurodivergent Approach to ADHD. This podcast is an audio companion to the book "The Drummer and the Great Mountain - A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD." We'll cover effective natural treatments, as well as tools for productivity, focus, and greater life fulfillment.

Countless exercises designed to help you clarify your areas of focus and refine your day-to-day life systems. Adult ADHD ADD Tips and Support Podcast - A Podcast for Neurodivergent Creatives. Cultivating Resiliency: 5 Practical Steps for Greater Follow-through. This podcast is an audio companion to the book "The Drummer and the Great Mountain - A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD." Michael has taken a deeper look at how the foods we eat affect our brain chemistry. He has done a beautiful job explaining this phenomenon in clear and understandable terms; offering a realistic roadmap on how to recognize and take control of detrimental dietary patterns." Adult ADHD ADD Tips and Support Podcast - Stress Management to Reduce Addictive Behaviors. This podcast is an audio companion to the book "The Drummer and the Great Mountain - A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD."

In this episode, we'll discuss five practical steps to take your resiliency to the next level -- increasing your productivity and greatly reducing the time spent in self-judgment and distraction. In this episode, we'll discuss self-care strategies to help keep your nervous system calm so you can think more clearly and be more productive.

On a side note, did you know that as an adult it is possibly the toughest thing to get your doc to take you seriously on? I have heard, "adults don't get ADD/ADHD as there is no such thing as adult onset". Well DUH!!! That is the problem, we have always had this brain thing with too little dopamine going on but the medical community has only, fairly recently, diagnosed and labeled it. It's not as if a portion of an entire generation suddenly began bouncing off the walls one sunny Sunday afternoon! Scary to think that we put our trust in some of these so called professionals. Jeesh! Social Workers, therapists, and wellness professionals seeking a comprehensive support plan for their clients. We share effective tips and practices for working with Adult ADD / Adult ADHD in a natural, holistic way, without the use of medications. Hosted by Bahman Sarram and Michael Joseph Ferguson. For more info, visit: http://www.DrummerAndTheGreatMountain.com. Finalmente, propone considerar el TDAH como un superpoder en lugar de un trastorno psiquiátrico. Aunque esto puede ser útil en cierta medida, la verdad es que un cerebro con déficit atencional debidamente diagnosticado bajo el respaldo de imagenología (vía SPECT, por ejemplo), se ve y funciona diferente que uno que no lo padece. Las alteraciones funcionales son reales, no algo que el individuo pueda controlar con simple intención. I urge everyone to listen and at least appreciate the amazing tribe who are told they are on the spectrum as they are the people who drive the human race forwards with compassion and meaning - take the time to understand them as amazing things happen when we truly embrace real diversity and stop putting everything into a category and box.This is a good book about managing adult ADHD and structuring your life to make the most of it. I do still prefer The Adult ADHD Tool Kit: Using CBT to Facilitate Coping Inside and Out for the everyday basics, but this book has more on managing a creative practice with ADHD, and especially using either a professional life/ADHD coach, or swapping coaching with another person. There's also more on exercise and diet, which didn't resonate for me. I don't see myself as having a "condition" that has deprived me in any way in my life. I quite enjoy who I am and I wouldn't change a single thing about my life. I do, however, realize that the time has come to conform and mold some aspects of myself so that I can move forward in the direction I have chosen in the best possible manner that I can and if in the end I can become better at what I love to do, then it's a win/sin situation. The Drummer and the Great Mountain is an informative, practical guidebook for those of us with the artistic or entrepreneurial temperament, offering a treasure trove of survival tools, personal growth techniques and coping mechanisms for a personality type that can often be at odds with our linear, rational society." Adult ADHD ADD Tips and Support Podcast - The Importance of Self-Care. This podcast is an audio companion to the book "The Drummer and the Great Mountain - A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD."

Entre otras razones, pretende enseñar neurociencia sin tener absoluta idea de lo qje habla. Confunde la sinapsis química con la sinapsis eléctrica señalando que los neurotransmisores son como cables que transmiten señales eléctricas en el sistema nervioso, cuando en realidad estas sustancias se asocian a la sinapsis química.I'll keep you updated on progress.....I have taken the "are you this type" tests already and I am 96% in the "we have some issues" catagory....LOL! It offers a soulful, comprehensive, and holistic support system for creative individuals looking to maximize their potential and minimize their challenges with focus and consistency.

Adult ADHD ADD Tips and Support Podcast – A Podcast for Neurodivergent Creatives. Cultivating Resiliency: 5 Practical Steps for Greater Follow-through. This podcast is an audio companion to the book “ The Drummer and the Great Mountain – A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD.” Al leer la historia del primer capítulo creí que sería EL libro que necesitaba leer sobre TDA/TDAH. Sin embargo, con el pasar de las páginas me fui decepcionando poco a poco. A 4-Step Life Coaching process that will offer you extremely valuable support, even if you can't afford a professional life coach. Anyway, this is work in progress, but so far I have discovered so many things about this ADD/ADHD business and how, as adults, it can be managed without medication. In this special 100th episode, we share the recording of our live event that happened on August 15th, 2023: The Basics - A Holistic Approach to ADHD.Tips for organizing your life, and creating sustainable systems that continue to work for you for years to come. Many of us have not taken the time to learn what our specific nervous system needs to function optimally. We tend to compare ourselves to others who aren't wired the same way we are, often pushing ourselves much too hard. This can lead to feeling emotionally dysregulated and overwhelmed on a regular basis. Who Can Benefit: 1. Anyone diagnosed (or self-diagnosed) with ADD / ADHD. 2. Artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, and creative-types who struggle with consistency, structure, self-motivation, and possibly addictive tendencies. 3. People taking ADD / ADHD medication who are looking for effective, natural alternatives. 4. Social Workers, therapists, and wellness professionals seeking a comprehensive support plan for their clients. 5. Spouses, partners, and parents looking for ways to effectively support their loved ones. 6. Teachers, life coaches and support professionals wanting to discover more in-depth tools of support. Establishing boundaries is one of the most important (and often overlooked) aspects of task management. In this episode, we'll explore the importance of consciously reducing your project list -- ensuring your subconscious can do its job in coming up with ingenious ideas and effective solutions to problems. Yeah right!!! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, has worked for me so I continue to struggle with this issue daily. Then the problem became a comprimising issue in my daily life, in my chosen career and I was faced with finding a solution or losing a career choice that I want more than anything.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment