276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TG Captions

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Until a few years ago, when I finally started reading more of other trans people's experiences and realised they were closer to mine than I could have imagined. Turns out, that imposter syndrome I'd been feeling? Yep, pretty common. And the "trapped in the wrong body" narrative simply does not describe a large number of trans people, myself included. Before I go any further, please rest assured that I have no intention of shutting the blog down. It will remain here, to be stumbled upon and enjoyed by anyone who finds it useful.

So I started transitioning last year, and I've honestly never felt happier. Like I say, I was happy before - but now it feels like a final puzzle piece has slotted into place. That escape from reality I used to get by dreaming up a TG scenario and imagining it happening to me... I just don't need it anymore. Because I'm living it. And sure it's slow and hard sometimes, and there's no magic wand to magically make my body exactly what I want it to be. But it's... enough. So, the obvious question: why am I stopping? The short answer is that captioning no longer holds any interest for me. The long answer is the remainder of this post, and should probably start with a bit of an introduction. I'm also somewhere on the ace spectrum, which meant that any explicit images or sex-based captions simply didn't resonate with me at all. This obviously extended to when I started writing my own - I kept things PG, focusing on all the other aspects of people's transformations.It's tough to make an entire, coherent story out of a series of existing panels. Post and discuss your efforts here! whew, and that's the series wrapped up! I didn't finish writing these final captions until December 22nd - it's been a real race against time! If you're still reading this, I hope that my captions have helped you in some small way - in the same way that writing them has helped me over the years. Whoever you are, please know that you're valid, and loved. Anyhow, as the years went on I gained more self-awareness and - more importantly - self-acceptance. Even then, it came slowly. I shuffled my way awkwardly under the trans umbrella, reluctant to label myself as anything in particular. I still didn't really get it - sure, I was trans and liked feminine stuff, but I didn't feel "trapped in the wrong body". I was mostly happy, and it wasn't like I hated my body. I was just... indifferent to it. I didn't feel "trans enough" to seriously entertain transitioning.

Got a favorite recapper? Discuss their work here. Praise and constructive criticism is always appreciated! I know this isn't what any of you will want to hear, but I believe that my time as a caption author has come to an end. Of course, you might read that and think "never say never". It's certainly true that I've come and gone over the years as my interest has waxed and waned. But this time feels different - it feels final. And so here I am, writing this so you're not all left wondering if a new caption might miraculously land one day. I really don't think it will. Images and words together. Share your longer stories or links to capped stories elsewhere on the web!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment