276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fizz Creations Complete The Lyrics Game, Multi, 15 cm x 10 cm

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shake it off by Taylor Swift –“I stay out too late, Got nothing in my _____, That’s what people say, mm, mm”

Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste. I’ve been around for a long, long year, stole many a man’s soul and faith.” Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones What song are these lyrics from? “The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, Not a footprint to be seen” Let It Go by Idina Menzel Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany’s and bottles of bubbles, Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble”All night long I dream of the day, When it comes around, then it’s taken away, Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most. Feel it come to life when I see your ghost” There comes a time, When we heed a certain call, When the world must come together as one” We are the world by USA for Africa

Baby, can’t you see I’m calling? A guy like you should wear a warning, It’s dangerous, I’m falling” Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen –“The screen door slams, _______ dress waves. Like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays.” When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me…Speaking words of wisdom” Let it be by the Beatles Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana –“Load up on guns, bring your __________, It’s fun to lose and to pretend”. Friends Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen –“The screen door slams, _______ dress waves. Like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays.” Mary’s

Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste. I’ve been around for a long, long year, stole many a man’s soul and faith.” Song lyrics are no different. It's often easier to remember the lyrics to a song we've heard once or twice than it is to remember something important, like the answers to that quiz you spent hours studying for. Why is that? Why can we remember song lyrics from years ago, but we can't remember what we told someone last week? Some music psychologists say it has to do with where song lyrics are processed in our brains – that is, separately from the tune itself. We remember lyrics because of those memories attached to them or because we've heard them more than we realize. Those 87 times your niece watched "The Little Mermaid?" Your brain was secretly storing those song lyrics each and every time. Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you, That is how I know you go on” My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion Uptown Funk feat. Bruno Mars by Mark Ronson –“____________, that white gold, This one, for them hood girls” Michelle Pfeiffer

Well, open up your mind and see like me, Open up your plans and, damn, you’re free” I’m Yours by Jason Mraz In the day, we sweat it out on the streets, Of a runaway American dream, At night, we ride through mansions of glory, In suicide machines.” What song are these lyrics from? “And I am a material girl, Living in a material world” Like a Virgin by Madonna Me and my friends at the table doing shots, Drinking fast and then we talk slow” Shape of You by Ed SheeranWhat song are these lyrics from? “Little darling, It’s been a long cold lonely winter, Little darling, It feels like years since it’s been here” Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles My loneliness is killing me (and I), I must confess I still believe (still believe)” Baby One more time by Britney Spears

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment