276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Noctua NH-D15S, Premium Dual-Tower CPU Cooler with NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fan (Brown)

£44.975£89.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's daily session limit. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback. Using the supplied extra fan clips, the NH-D15S can be upgraded with either a second round-frame 140mm fan with 120mm mounting holes (such as the NF-A15 HS-PWM) for maximum performance or a common 120mm fan (such as the NF-F12 PWM) for improving performance while maintaining compatibility with RAM modules of up to 45mm height. Supporting Intel LGA1851, LGA1700 ( since 2021), LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156) as well as AMD AM4 and AM5 ( since 2019), the SecuFirm2™ mounting included with the NH-D15S is straightforward to install, provides perfect contact pressure and will stand the test of time even under heavy use.

black version with its black fan and black coated heatsink combines these assets with a sleek stealth look. The Unofficial Noctua Subreddit was created as a place for users to find information, share and discuss Noctua products. That and the fact that users can still slap a second fan on for maximum performance without issue certainly doesn't hurt either. Asymmetrical design: While both coolers are 150mm wide, the NH-D15S is off-set towards the top edge of the motherboard and thus provides more clearance towards the PCIe slot. I've run a few stress tests to warm it up, as well as racing in my SIM in VR, and playing some FPS games, and still, the max temp it reached throughout 3 hours of this was 59 degrees.My main concern is PCIe clearance because I'm worried about being in a position in the future where my choice in motherboards is dictated by PCIe clearance. The NH-D15S comes with one 140mm NF-A15 PWM fan but Noctua has sent us an extra NF-A15 PWM fan to test the NH-D15S with both one and two fan configuration. Our case compatibility list helps you to quickly identify which PC cases offer sufficient clearance for which Noctua CPU coolers.

These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Just purchased and installed a D15S mostly because of this thread which seems to be the only one seriously comparing these two nearly identicle models on the entire internet.Equipped with support for all major socket types, as well as the ability to mount 120 or 140mm fans, an included low-noise adaptor, the award-winning NT-H1 thermal paste and more, it’s certainly ticking all the right boxes. At the same time, the single fan setup and recessed lower fins ensures 100% RAM compatibility with memory modules of up to 65mm height. Only concern i have if his v card don't have a backplate or at least his mobo has a vme slot above the top PCI-e slot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment