276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + Unifiant teinte Med, 40ml For Moisturizing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its micro drops group together to form a strong protection providing homogenous, non-migrating and very resistant protection. Otherwise great product - I had used the non-tinted version previously so I knew it would suit my skin and help with spots and redness.

I don’t think I could ever let myself be without this tinted moisturizer now and I’m not sad about that. Enveloping skin in non-greasy, hydrating comfort, the water- and sweat-resistant sunscreen is absorbed quickly by skin and helps prevent the damaging effects and signs of premature ageing often associated with exposure to UVA, UVB and infrared. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter. The lightweight moisturiser contains all of the award-winning benefits of the best-selling Effaclar blemish treatment, with the addition of a subtle tint to create a natural, even complexion.

Recommended for oily, blemish-prone skin, the transformative solution penetrates clogged pores to clear blackheads and other impurities. G926864- Ingredients/Ingredientes: Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Stearate, Niacinamide, I Sopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosi Nate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, T-Butyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Oleic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Silica Silylate, Poloxamer 338, Nylon - 12, Polysorbate 80, Zinc Pca, Linoleic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isohexadecane , 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Piroctone Olamine, Myristyl Myristate, Acry Lamide/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Parfum / Fragrance, Sorbitan Oleate, Di Sodium Edta, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Bht, Glyceryl Stearate Se, [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica]. ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, CETYL ALCOHOL, BHT, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL /, RICE BRAN OIL, PEUT ÉGALEMENT CONTENIR, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77492, CI 77499, MICA. It has a great texture, smells good and I replace foundation with this on days when I don't want to have too much make up on as this gives you a very nice tone to your skin.

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Just like the original, the Effaclar Duo + Unifiant has a lightweight, gel-creme texture and absorbs quickly, leaving a soft, velvety feel to the skin. Used the effaclar duo moisturiser without tint for a while, but decided to try this tinted version - it is slightly lighter in shade than I would like (couldn’t see a dark option), but gives decent coverage and is a good base with a little bronzing on top. For those who prefer a totally flawless makeup look, the Effaclar Duo + Unifiant may be disappointing, as it definitely doesn't camouflage the skin completely.This facial SPF helps visibly even skin tone, and its high coverage tint covers pigmentation flawlessly.

So, when I received a tube of the new La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + Unifiant*, I couldn't wait to try it. Even though it has lighter coverage, it does even out skin tone, reduce redness and beat of all, feels like there’s nothing on the skin. Apply to the entire face after cleansing either for use on its own as sheer coverage or as a primer to even out skin tone before applying make-up. With use the complexion is delicately enhanced and even, naturally radiant; the skin is left moisturised and soothed, more supple and comfortable throughout the day. Smooth and thick, the consistency makes it mess-free to use, but it doesn't feel at all suffocating on the skin.uk/products/la-roche-posay-anthelios-uvmune-400-hydrating-tinted-cream-spf-50 7306232266914 La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVmune 400 Hydrating Tinted Cream SPF 50+ 21.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment