276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Advanced Clinicals Vitamin C Cream. Advanced Brightening Cream. Anti-aging cream for age spots, dark spots on face, hands, body. Large 16oz.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol, mineral oil, glyceryl stearate se, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, butylene glycol, ceteareth-20, caprylic/capric triglyceride, aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, disodium edta, ascorbic acid, ferulic acid, fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium polyacrylate, ethylhexyl stearate, trideceth-6, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide. Gently massage into skin using upward circular motions, paying particular attention to the wrinkles, until fully absorbed. Here’s a closer look at the active ingredients commonly used in Advanced Clinicals skin care products.

Advanced Clinicals Vitamin C 16oz Cream Advanced Brightening

By entering the Sweepstake, each participant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and fully release the Released Parties from any and all claims, demands, losses, promises, causes of action and/or liabilities for any injuries, losses, death, or damages of any kind caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by participation in, or preparation for, the Sweepstake, Sweepstake-related activity, participant’s Entry, or resulting from the acceptance, possession, quality, use or misuse of the Prize (or any portion thereof) including any travel or activity related thereto. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Lastly, the lauric acid found in coconut oil has antibacterial properties, which may be helpful for those with acne. Advanced Clinicals Retinol cream is formulated as an encapsulated form of Retinol (aka Reticap) that maintains its stability until you apply it to ensure you get the best results from Retinal devoid of red, cracked skin common with many other Retinol creams. Advanced Clinicals Collagen Skin Rescue Lotion is a body and face moisturizer that is said to help promote soft, plump skin with consistent use.Any Entry that does not comply with the foregoing, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified and eliminated from the Sweepstakes. Like the other two Advanced Clinicals moisturizers, the Retinol Advanced Firming Cream contains a high concentration of mineral oil to help keep the skin soft and smooth. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstake. Next up is ferulic acid, which works like other antioxidants to slow the aging process by protecting the skin from free radical damage.

Advanced Clinicals Advanced Clinicals

I’ve been using the product , I think it was for eye serum and I bought it yesterday and I already saw the differences, my skin became smooth, and soft and refreshing. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook or Instagram. I started using it 4 months now and my husband keeps looking at my face and saying : the product really suits you , i can see the difference : less dark spots on your face !Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A vitamin C derivative, which converts to L-ascorbic acid (or ascorbic acid) when it absorbs into the skin, to deliver antioxidant, anti-aging and skin brightening potentials. POWERFUL ANTI-AGING PROPERTIES: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is known to increase collagen production while reducing lines and wrinkles, improving skin texture, firming skin around the eye, brightening skin tone, and moisturizing the skin. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLIAMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment