276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Labour Of Love II

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cherry Oh Baby. 2) Keep On Moving. 3) Please Don't Make Me Cry. 4) Sweet Sensation. 5) Johnny Too Bad. 6) Red Red Wine. 7) Guilty. 8) She Caught The Train. 9) Version Girl. 10) Many Rivers To Cross.

Canadian album certifications – UB 40 – Labour Of Love II". Music Canada . Retrieved 11 March 2019. The King Step [Feat: Pato Banton]. 2) The Buzz Feeling [Feat: Gunslinger]. 3) Lyric Officer [Feat: Dillinger]. 4) Demonstrate [Feat: Admiral Jerry]. 5) Two In A One [Feat: Pablo & Gunslinger]. 6) Hold Your Position [Feat: Stones]. 7) Hip Hop Lyrical Robot [Feat: Pato Banton]. 8) Style [Feat: Pablo]. 9) Fight Fe Come In [Feat: James Bon & General CP]. 10) Version Girl [Feat: Sister V]. 11) Don't Break My Heart. 12) I Got You Babe [Feat: Chrissie Hynde]. 13) Mi Spliff.Dutch album certifications – UB 40 – Labour of Love" (in Dutch). Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers . Retrieved 10 June 2019. Enter Labour of Love in the "Artiest of titel" box. Select 1984 in the drop-down menu saying "Alle jaargangen". The Way You Do The Things You Do. 2) Here I Am [Come And Take Me]. 3) One In Ten. 4) If It Happens Again. 5) Homely Girl. 6) Kingston Town. 7) Reggae Music. 8) Don't Break My Heart. 9) Love It When You Smile. 10) Rat In Mi Kitchen. 11) Rudie. 12) Cover Up. 13) Red, Red Wine. 14) [I Can't Help] Falling In Love With You. 15) Cherry Oh Baby. 16) Many Rivers To Cross.

Ryan, Gavin (2011). Australia's Music Charts 1988-2010. Mt. Martha, VIC, Australia: Moonlight Publishing.Following the record's success, UB40 have since released three further albums of cover versions under the Labour of Love title. Your computer may be infected with malware or spyware that makes automated requests to our server and causes problems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment