276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tommee Tippee GroEgg2 Digital Colour Changing Room Thermometer and Night Light, USB Powered

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If it can double up as a nightlight it would add so much as a feature for as the baby grows but also for a toddler to use. From a safety perspective, it's great like I said aids what children should wear and also helps decide about windows open in the day and how to manage climate control and central heating fans and some friends even have air conditioning units I think it also makes a good night light it is a warming colour which I like. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra, and I only recommend products and services I trust. The soft-glow light helps to create a calming sleep environment has 3 different brightness levels so you can adjust the intensity of the light to suit your little one. The soft silicone design (an update from the original groegg’s hard plastic egg) uses innovative colour changing to let you know at a glance if your little ones room is too cold (blue), too warm (red) or just right (orange).

By keeping the nightlight on the lowest level I could check to see if there were any significant temperature changes while my daughter slept but I did feel that the red/orange lights disturbed her sleep. One thing to note is that the Groegg2 responds to body heat when held, so it needs to be placed on a flat surface to display the correct temperature. While I’ve used it all year round, this room thermometer was particularly helpful and reassuring during last year’s summer heatwave when I lived in a south-facing, one-bed flat with a then two-month-old baby who I needed to keep cool at all times. Alexandra: Yes I would I am not aware of many products which tell you the temperature of the room and give yoh a guide in this way I like the warm night light and compared to other night lights it doesn't get too hot which is fantastic as little hand get everywhere I have also been concerned with lights that get hot.You can select from four different brightness levels, and it provides a gentle and comforting light for the room (enough light for you to stumble your way out of there when they fall asleep! The Gro Company Gro-Clock is a great idea for a product – young children can’t tell the time using an actual clock so instead Gro have developed a clock with a simple face that shines blue with stars at night and yellow with a sun in the day time. Disclosure: We were sent the featured products for the purpose of this post however all opinions are my own. You press a button on the underside of the unit to alter the brightness levels and the padded feet mean you can place the Groegg2 anywhere without surfaces getting scratched.

Peace of mind at a glance - the innovative Gro-egg changes colour to let you know at a glance whether the temperature of a room is too low, too high or just right, helping you maintain a safe sleeping environment for your baby. We got really frustrated and found the best, and easiest to use solution was the Tommee Tippee Groegg. While I think the LED display might actually be too bright considering it’s on show permanently when the device is plugged in, it’s clear that the brightness is more a safety measure than anything else. The correct temperature also takes around one minute to be displayed if I hold the unit and then put it down. When your brain is all hazy from parenting life, the Groegg makes room temperature and pesky TOG ratings something that you don’t have to think about at all.Grace: I would choose this product over similar on the market as it is a trusted brand, an easy to use product and looks good and inobtrusive on the shelf. It’s quite subtle, the light doesn’t fill the whole room but just stays local to the egg, even on red all night, which of course it was last night! Having a baby and a toddler it is lovely to find a company that sell products to suit a wide span of ages – The Gro Company have products that cater from newborn upwards and we were lucky enough to be sent two of their products for review which should be any any pregnancy wish list. With the new product update from the Gro Company, you can also adjust the brightness levels to suit your child. A: The Tommee Tippee Groegg2 Digital Room Thermometer is a device that monitors and displays the temperature of a room, primarily designed for nurseries and baby rooms.

Same thing happened- it was a particularly cold winter when we did have it and may be it was just our luck - who knows but i was attracted to the design and colours as well as its purpose so would be tempted again if I was honest - but probably only when on sale, otherwise not worth the money. It provide easy information for how to dress the child at night, a time at which you are always understandbly nervous as to how to dress them. Powered via USB, it changes colour depending on the temperature of your baby’s room, letting you know when it’s too hot so that you can remove clothing or bedding or simply cool the room down to ensure they don’t overheat. As well as the colour coded night light there is an LCD display that shows what the temperature is in the room. I feel like other products, such as a baby monitor, may have this feature already inbuilt and you would be able to monitor the temperature from another room rather than needing to be in the room itself to see the Gro Egg 2.We've lived in a few different houses since our first child and some have just been too cold, others too hot and it really helps to know so we can adjust the heating or where baby sleeps. Also, the size is great and is just a lovely addition to a shelf, chest of drawers etc and it somehow makes the room feel cosy. The colour range represents a temperature range and is replicated across Grobag tog labelling and ‘what to wear’ guidance making it easier for parents to choose what to dress baby in at bedtime. A room thermometer is easy to use and usually has a clear, accurate digital display showing a room's temperature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment