276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Body Glide Unisex Adult For Her Moisturising Anti Chafe Balm Stick - Magenta, 22 g

£43.16£86.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yodel help assistant said to contact seller, which i did, and got the info i needed to collect package without the collection code. Just apply the balm to your skin before activity or any time (don’t apply it to broken skin, though). In the spirit of full disclosure, I was sent a sample by Body Glides PR reps with no promise of a review, so I decided to do this of my own free will. Nothing ruins a gorgeous summer day more than raw, red, and irritated skin — and for the people whose thighs touch when they walk, you know that means a bad case of chub rub, a.

And that's a cult-favorite cream made with a mix of soothing aloe, moisturizing shea butter, hydration-locking oils (sunflower and castor seed), and anti-inflammatory tea tree oil. My allegiance is not so easily earned, though: I’m a serious product reviewer and wouldn’t recommend Thigh Rescue unless it worked well — in fact, I can’t imagine my life without it now. Before you put on clothes apply, use directly from the anti chafing stick to stop thigh chafing, under arm chafing, around bra chafing, wherever skin is sensitive to rubbing.Body Glide’s anti-chafe stick, which comes recommended by King, was a close competitor, but failed to glide on as easily as the Megababe Thigh Rescue and Squirrel’s Nut Butter. Refinery29's selection is purely editorial and independently chosen – we only feature items we love!

A good option for soothing irritation from chafing, while preventing further chafing at the same time, this balm works to soften and hydrate the skin. However, I’m a big believer in options when it comes to combatting the burning sandpaper-like sensation, so when I became aware of Body Glide Original Anti-Chafe Balm, I had to see why this product had over 29k reviews and 4. If you're a human being with thighs, boobs, or underarms, there's a solid chance you've experienced chafing. She also has an unhealthy adoration for Tom Hanks and would like to please meet him one day, if you could arrange that.I was very nervous about ditching the shorts, but realised that I’m actually much cooler without them. One person even mentioned that they use Body Glide during their daily 10-mile walks (sheesh) to remain “completely chafe free. The only downside is you do need to apply a fairly thick layer, so it doesn't last as long as other products in this guide. Full of electrolytes, a natural emollient for cosmetics, extremely fun to sip from while on the beach; what can’t the coconut do?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment