276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SYSBM

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shaniqua and Brad jumped into bed with the ‘rapabull’ Red Army and the murderous Bolsheviks and Entente all due to the fact that guys from the ‘dark continent’ and what was left of the supposed dark ages were getting quality Arab and Eastern European stargates while they were busy killing each other over the supposed ‘revolution’.

A lot of hoteps and white supremacists are either homosexual or complete intelligence agents, or interacially dating out on the side. Since the EDL is run by Mossad and the KKK is the armed wing of the Democrat Party, it should come as no surprise that future investigations into the likes of Umar Spengler and the Bolshevist Pride Boys shall reveal that they are either intelligence agents or dupes paid to create the image of a threat. As for Piss-All-on-Her Karazin, I didn’t know she had a dyke daughter. As verbs stated, this likely results from the little cunt muncher looking for love in all the wrong places due to her own mother practically shunning her in favor of her half-breed siblings. As the rapper Domino would say,“ here we go, here we go“. Yep, here we go once again with the lame comparison of the SYSBM movement to the Swirling/Divesting/Levelling Up movement, however allow me to show you that SYSBM has nothing to do with swirling: As y’all have also pointed out, however, the hotep doesn’t truly hate the white man. He NEEDS the white man, especially in the case of worthless pieces of shit like Shawn James. Dude was literally e-begging for money to go and buy the Spicy Big Crunch and a 2 piece dinner with potato logs and a soft drink. Old grown ass man in his FIFTIES was begging for ass paper money! Poor academic record and poor intellect is typically associated with anti-social behavior later in life, poverty, incarceration and early death.

Correct me if I’m wrong but, if you’re afraid of any particular individual or group, wouldn’t you try your utmost to steer clear from them as much as possible as well as give them a seriously wide berth? If I’m afraid of say Mexicans, the last thing I’m going to do is move into a predominantly Mexican neighbourhood. The bottom line is, you don’t move into the neighbourhoods of people you fear, smh. This is very rare (below 1%) in the UK because of diversity. It can happen behind close doors, however this can be overcome. No I know why my ancestors moved to the hills and kept away from the majority of the negro population, these hoes cannot be built with or reasoned with. Even the Haitians don’t want anything to do with us, they just drop off the guns and take the cash to buy weed. By the way, it looks like I got the percentage wrong regarding Jamaican men discovering that they are not the father of the children they’ve raised, try doubling that 30% with an extra 10% as the cherry on top: Swirl Mountain Defense Force is already out protecting Christelyn by propagating the continued lie that WM/BW partnerships are more successful than those by BM/WW.

I’ve said it before, SYSBM is working, that’s why it can’t stay out of these nig-cels’ mouth. They are scared to death that their scapegoat and safety net is giving them the finger. The smart guy who studied is no longer letting you copy his test, you dumb niggas are on your own. The dudes are as shook as the hoes. As for Shawn James, he may have knowledge of a lot of things, when it come to Simp and Alpha males and I respect his message, however he is not experience and that where the problem lies – experience. Nevermind that in most cases White women are especially unprepared for the vitriol that comes with both barrels loaded against her choice of mate.I believe women are hypergamous. It’s an observable fact,” my date declared matter-of-factly as we stared at each other across the abyss of Zoom. About an hour earlier, when the evening started going downhill, I began writing down the words I didn’t understand but knew I’d heard before. So, I added “hypergamous” to the list. His previous mentions of “pair bonded,” “high-value men,” and “dominant masculinity” all sounded ominously familiar as well. No, SYSBM is a decentralized terrorist cell who commits thought crimes against the matriarchy (and the matriarchy would outlaw the physical act of dating out if they could).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment