276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BUILDING BLOX BLOCKS CANDY (1 Pound Bag)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having a Banshee be a singer is a no-brainer, but like most other Vidiyo characters, I would’ve liked some extra accessories as the singular microphone just feels a little plain. Plus a Welcome Master Builders banner, party sign and Ninjago accessories - everything you need for your Lego themed party. You'll receive a proof as soon as we have your party details and will receive your invites soon after to hand out.

Lego Candy Dispenser | Kidadl Make Your Own Awesome Lego Candy Dispenser | Kidadl

I also don’t like the new form factor of these blind boxes, and I would like LEGO to make it easier to identify just which minifigures you want to get – the box distribution and location is handy, but in practice, unless you come across a freshly opened box, you’re most likely gambling with the outcome.

What did surprise me was just how much I liked the Beatbits. The artwork and design prowess that has gone into them are just sublime, and I love that we get to see the talents of LEGO’s Graphic Design team put to excellent use with these quirky LEGO takes on physical media. Next is another LEGO Vidiyo-fied character – the Genie Dancer. This isn’t LEGO’s first foray into genies, but I really like the fantasy/magical features on the Genie Dance. Next in the line of bizarre humanoid animals, we have DJ Cheetah, another anthropomorphic character. Like the Red Panda Dancer, DJ Cheetah uses the same special moulded head, which takes a bit of getting used to for me.

easy mini LEGO Candy Machine - FULL TUTORIAL How to make a easy mini LEGO Candy Machine - FULL TUTORIAL

LEGO’s Collectible Minifigures have long been known to house and introduce Animal Costume minifigures, but Vidiyo has just short-circuited that, and went straight to give us anthropomorphic animal minifigures instead – such as the Red Panda Dancer. LEGO sure have come a long way with sharks, and this is by far the zaniest one yet, and I love how different these shark variants all look. Easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the cake shop with the LEGO® Creator modular system. On the flipside of the instruction leaflet are instructions on how to assemble the minifigure’s Beatbits display stand, and tie-ins into the Vidiyo app itself.It isn’t a bad minifigure design, and the moulding and printing on the Bunny Dancer’s head is top-notch, but they’ll take a while to get used to.

LEGO Vending Machines | Kit Kat, Twix How to Build Custom LEGO Vending Machines | Kit Kat, Twix

The level of detail printed on the minifigure is quite remarkable – with torn pants, and a torn inner shirt, suggesting that the transformation wasn’t exactly smooth. I was genuinely surprised that LEGO could print on these genie legs. Unlike other Vidiyo minifigures, the Genie Dancer comes with an exclusive accessory – a tambourine! This is the first ever LEGO tambourine and I’m pleased we get a new LEGO musical instrument. Someone at LEGO has GOT to be a secret Street Sharks fan, as I refuse to believe that the Shark Singer isn’t an homage to Streex. The connection goes even deeper – as Streex was commonly depicted in roller blades, and the Shark Singer was famously teased in the LEGO City Skate Park set.

This is pretty consistent from each fresh box I’ve been able to find, so the box distribution guide above will hopefully help you locate the characters you want. You can’t tell from afar, but looking closer at his cowboy shirt, which has some excellent tassels on them, reveals some sparkly sequins, stars and horse motifs stamped throughout.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment