276°
Posted 20 hours ago

soundcore by Anker A3i Noise Cancelling Earbuds - Deep Bass, Hybrid ANC, AI-Enhanced Calls with 4 Mics, 36H Playtime, Fast Charging, Bluetooth 5.2, Comfortable Fit, Customizable EQ, User-Friendly App

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The A3i is advertised as a bassy earbud, with “oversized” 10mm drivers, and Soundcore earbuds already tend to trend towards being bassy in my experience, so I kind of had an expectation of what kind of sound I would get and indeed that’s what I got. Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling: Turn on hybrid active noise cancelling to reduce external noise up to 35db and continuously enjoy your music without interruptions. For a natural listening experience with your wireless earbuds, simply switch to Transparency mode. Soundcore Signature and Bass Booster are somewhat similar, though the latter rattles my ears more. Meanwhile, the Acoustic setting leads to a somewhat exaggerated treble frequency response. Highs, mids, lows Bluetooth pairing is seamless on apple iPhone 11 and 14 and also on a budget MP3 player. I like the fact that pressing both control buttons for a couple of seconds repairs instantly if you get the very occasional drop out from distance or just after removing from the charge box.

soundcore by Anker A3i Noise Cancelling Earbuds, Deep Bass

There are also soundscapes with different types of ambient sounds to help with sleep. Anker has also released the LÜM music service which features a ton of very talented artists. It also features battery level indicators to help you keep tabs on when it’s time to charge your earbuds. Active noise cancellation, you can change between on, off, and the transparency mode by pressing and holding the button on the earbuds. I feel that it can remove enough noise and make me immersive the music as well. Especially if you choose the right ear tips size to fit and firm your ears. TheSoundcore Life A3iheadphones provide an impressive 9 hours of battery life from one single charge. When you include the charging case, that jumps to 36 hours of battery life. It comes with a USB-C cable to charge the compact case. The case does not support wireless charging, unfortunately. Specs: in-ear, dimension: 3.21″ x 1.44″ x 1.3″, weight: 2.08 ounces, driver: 8mm, Bluetooth 5.0, frequency response: 20 – 20kHz, THD+N: <= 1%, audio sensitivity: 105dB SPL, microphones: MEMS Omnidirectional Mic with uplink noise reductionAI-Enhanced Calls with 4 Mics: Converse clearly with A3i noise cancelling earbuds whenever you make phone calls thanks to 4 dedicated built-in microphones and a custom AI algorithm. We've replaced the Anker SoundCore Life P3 Truly Wireless with the Anker Soundcore Space A40 Truly Wireless. We've also replaced the Anker Soundcore Life Q30 Wireless with the Anker Soundcore Space Q45 Wireless. We've added brand comparisons as well, in addition to expanding the lineup information. However, the overemphasized bass makes the mix sound muddy, while vocals and instruments sound harsh and sibilants piercing due to the extra treble. Unfortunately, they can't pair with a companion app, so you can't change their mix. If you'd like more bass, though, their 'BassUp' featureboosts this range even more, which will compliment fans of heavier genres like dubstep and D&B. You can activate it using the controls on the ear cups.

anker soundcore a3i review: Can they beat the competition?

TheSoundcore Life A3ihas a unique oval shape that is both comfortable to wear for long periods of time and stylish. This shape and the rubber ear tips make them a good fit for any activity, whether you’re working out or just relaxing at home. The charging case is an ordinary oval shape, in my personal opinion, it’s not so beautiful. But they come with a strong battery that provides additional playtime for up to 27 hours. Plus the mini battery in the earbuds provides 9 hours of playtime. So, the playtime of the Life A3i is approximately 36 hours in total. These Life A3 wireless earbuds also have fast charging features. They provide additional playtime of up to 2 hours for charging only 10 minutes. Life A3i Review – The ConnectivityI would highly recommend these headphones to anyone looking for a great pair of true wireless earbuds on a budget. They are also a great option for those who like headphones with deep bass. The Soundcore Life A3i has impressive 36-hour battery life, a fun sound signature, and a comfortable design. You add active noise canceling earbuds and you’re getting a lot of value at this price. Most Anker headphones have an integrated mic, which sits far away from your mouth. As a result, their mics tend to have poor recording quality and mediocre noise-handling performance. One thing that the Life P3i doesn’t have, is multi-connection. You can’t connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time. You need to disconnect one to connect the another. Mostly this feature has in the expensive wireless earbuds like Jabra Elite 7 active or Jabra Elite 7 Pro. Anker Life P3i Review The Sound Quality & Noise Cancellation Specs: in-ear, dimension: 2.95″ x 2.36″ x 1.18″, weight: 2.4 ounces, driver size: 11 mm bio-cellulose driver, Bluetooth 5.0, frequency response: 20 – 20kHz, audio sensitivity: 105dB SPL, THD+N: <= 1% Some users complained about its loose fit but I feel no issue with it's fit. I am pretty impressed with the design and sound quality of Soundcore Life A3i and I would love to suggest these if you are searching a value for the money audio gears.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment