276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forced Crossdressing: A Collection of Forced Crossdressing Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Induced Change, Crossdressing/TV, School Girl, The Operation Keywords: Appliances Attached, Breast Implants, Corsets, Hair or Hair Salon, It all started when my friend found out I was secretly crossdressing. They said they would tell everyone unless I did what they wanted, They literally forced me to crossdress. So, every day after school, I would have to put on their clothes and do as they said. I felt so humiliated and trapped. Every day I tried to get out of it, but they would always find me. After about a month and a half, I was tired of it, so I did something that got me in more trouble than ever.

He laughed as he stood in front of the mirror and then preceeded to select and play his sister's records. After an hour or so, he decided he'd had enough. He turned off the record player, put the records away and reached round to unzip the dress. About an hour later, aunt, telling me, as I was reading a woman’s magazine of hers, that she just be over the road, to chat to her friend for awhile. Shortly thereafter Sara came in the room and seemed amused that I was squirming around on the bed. "Ahh, that's so cute baby. I love to see you wiggling, but you aren't going to get free." she remarked as she set on the bed and brushed the hair out of my face. She kissed me lightly on the cheek. "I hope you slept okay. I figured it might be hard for you to sleep so I let you sleep in a little longer this morning. But, you're up now and we need to get started."

Here Is The Second Part Of My Forced Crossdressing Story

Remember the first dress I bought in a store. The embarrassment when the man on the till held it up high and shouted across to another store worker to ask the price!! Part of me though is quite thrilled when I think that people suspect. Once puberty hit, crossdressing took on a whole new aspect. I started to realize that I wished I could dress in girl's clothes all the time and that I preferred the way girl's dresses fit my body and how they looked at me. I also began to feel trapped in the wrong body and that I should have been born a girl. These realizations were confusing and scary for me, and I wasn't sure what to do with them. Oh yeah” I said. She dragged me on out of the house, and we got in the car. With every step I took, I noticed the panties. The silkiness against my skin. I felt so turned on! I couldn’t explain it. And now I was wearing them in public! Without anybody knowing! When we sat down and the waitress came out to serve us, all I could think of was the fact that I was wearing panties, just like her.

But one Christmas when we were all alone for the first time ever while Mom and Dad were visiting cousins in Canada, it left me bummed out having Christmas without our parents. My sisters were also disappointed. No way! I won’t.” I said angrily. “Fine, if you won’t then I will tell mom and dad what you were doing with my stuffs!” She said and turned around marching to the door. He tried to lift the dress over his head but the zip was in such a place that he couldn't even lift even the lower part of the dress. Eventually we all grew out of that phase of our lives, except for me. I secretly wore all my older sisters clothes in the attic. From Ginny’s old bras and panties to Shelley’s skinny jeans and strappy tops.You will have to dress up like a girl and pretend to be a girl. You will only wear girl’s stuff from now. I know you want to. So, it will be fun for you too. What?” I asked her again. “I want you to do all the house chores for the next few days until mom and dad arrives. You know, cook food, do the dishes, do the laundry and everything else.” She said with a grin on her face. So I put everything away, except when I came to the underwear, there was a problem. Mom had accidentally left one of Jody’s panties in my pile. Jody is my elder sister who is just 2 years older than me. I held her panty in my hands, feeling the silky material. I was a typical 10th grade boy, so as you can imagine, my mind raced at the thought that I was holding panties in my hand.

Aunt Marilyn: “Now, when you need to use the bathroom, you will sit down to pee. You are now my niece, a girl. We are going to have such fun, while you are here. Oh you’re going to see some change in you. ”She still lived at home with Sam and mother , Angela. She worked as a receptionist at a solicitor firm in town.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment