276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Heart's in the Lowlands: Ten Days in Bonny Scotland

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. Four of Queen Mary's foals became major producers themselves, with Braxey and Blooming Heather founding families 10-d and 10-e respectively. His early crops also included Malcolm's full sister ONTARIO (1869, later dam of Hero and Rancocas), REGENT, LOCHIEL, KELPIE (dam of Duke of Montrose), and BOURBON BELLE (dam of the great runner and sire, Hanover, and his sister Kentucky Belle II).

Standing his first season in Tennessee in 1873, the resulting crop included Withers Stakes winner BOMBAST (g. Explore St Andrews, famed as the home of Golf, then head for a relaxing two-night stay in majestic Edinburgh. Several people told us that the west coast is more rugged and beautiful, but because we did not plan far enough ahead, accommodation on the western side was limited. My collection of 28 interviews with veterans and their families, most of them from Western Canada, has more than 100 photographs. Join a local expert for an insider look at this historic city, including a visit to Edinburgh Castle to see the stunning Scottish Crown Jewels.This impressive fortress was a Royal residence, and during our visit, we can see the opulent Royal Palace, Great Hall and Chapel Royal, where Mary, Queen of Scots was crowned, aged just 9 months old.

Cara is extremely passionate about her job, and that’s what made the trip even more out of the world experience. Bonny Scotland certainly lived up to its name during the four weeks we spent touring this fascinating country. For us it meant we couldn’t visit the Glenmorangie Distillery or Dornoch Castle as planned but we couldn’t have chosen a nicer place to be to watch the funeral on TV.

A quick trip to Tesco to get an internet bundle for our phone made us feel much more relaxed for tomorrow’s drive out of Edinburgh and we slept like babies. I am glad that I was able to discover that contemporary dance is definitely not for me without ever having to leave my house! These tours are inclusive of superior tourist class accommodation, transportation, selected admission fees and many meals. The Culloden Interpretive Centre, operated by the National Trust of Scotland, explains the battle and its significance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment