276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evelots Mini Fondue Pot Set/Personal Fondue Mugs-Chocolate/Cheese/Fondue Maker Gift Set/2 Ceramic Mugs/Forks/Candles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Description •FONDUE FOR 2, COMPLETE 14-PIECE FONDUE SET FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Set of 2 personal fondue mugs with 4 forks and 8 tealight candles. Then, they unwrap what they think is a naughty gift, only to let out a massive groan, because what you’ve actually given them is a bum -shaped sink plug. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).With this 4 piece personal fondue set, you can easily melt chocolate for dipping fruit, lady fingers, pound cake, marshmallows, dried fruit and more. Then dip your strawberries, dried fruit, biscuits, marshmallows and more into the molten chocolate for few a moments of self indulgence! HANDSOME, SUSTAINABLE, MADE TO LAST: Sleek ceramic personal fondue mugs feature a clean, minimalistic shape and are available in your choice of classic white or black to complement any table setting. If the chocolate clumps (too hot), try stirring in unsalted butter or vegetable oil one teaspoon at a time, until the chocolate becomes smooth again. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Great for dipping fruit, Lady Fingers, pound cake, crisp wafers, marshmallows, rice crispy treats, granola bars, and brownies. It comes as a set of two, complete with tiny fondue forks, though I'm sure you could just use your basic, normal-sized fork, too. But in the back of my head I could see exactly what would happen with these mugs if I received them. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .Then they would get shoved to the back of the cabinet and used only occasionally, during a party where all other cups are circulating, or when I really just can't bring myself to do dishes. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. HASSLE-FREE, EASY CARE: Your personal fondue mugs are made from quality ceramic, so they are dishwasher and microwave safe. The CompuClean Gadget Wipes are the perfect way to clean screens of electrical devices, including mobile phones, music playing devices and tablets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment