276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GREAT GATSBY ART DECO 1920s FLAPPER BLACK GOLD CRYSTAL BEAD HEADBAND HAIRBAND RIBBON

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Set on a wide and soft, black velvet alice band, the head piece features seven vintage inspired jewels. Bejewelled headwear is the on trend fashion must have this season, and this luxurious black and gold headband combines a contemporary look with artisanal hand embroidered techniques. The Halo is so beautiful, delicate, impeccably crafted, and I cannot wait to wear this on my special day.

If you would like it made in another colur but with the metallic or black leaves, then please contact me.

Work into your everyday wardrobe to elevate casual and business attire or evoke head to toe diva gorgeousness combined with cocktail dress, or full-length evening gown. They arrived and I was shocked how even more beautiful they are in real life even though I loved them anyway from the pictures. Hand made with: 14k gold plated brass and cubic zirconia stars, handcrafted by our artisans, paired with faceted cut glass and gold plated brass chain.

Coated in beaded crystal embellishments on satin material this will be sure to get you noticed, each embellishment has been carefully sewn on with love. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . This design from GatsbyLady features a ribbon tie and hanging beads to add a little Glitz and glamour to your look. The simple yet stylish black band is adorned with gold gems, adding a touch of glamour to your look. If you know you won’t be present to accept your parcel, please provide us instructions of a safe place to leave your parcel so that we can pass on to the courier.

Sometimes it's the smallest accessories that make the biggest impact – like this statement-making jewelled headband. Wonderfully functional and fashionable, this versatile headband is a great way to add a touch of glittering glamour to any outfit.

Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.

These decorative rhinestone headband are made of elastic hoops, soft velvet and wrapped with artificial rhinestone, easy and comfortable to wear, it will not hurt your hair, and can hold your hair and secure the hairstyle from being crushed by wind. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. If it simply didn't fit, or you changed your mind, absolutely no problem, just send it back to us and we will take care of business. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. All pictures and video were shot in studio with studio lighting therefore the actual colour of the garment may vary due to the nature of the garments reaction to light.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment