276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NIXU Anime My Hero Academia YAOYOROZU MOMO Cosplay Costume Uniform

£45.425£90.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dutch cosplayer, Sammyscosplay uses the term Transformation Artist to describe herself and it’s completely accurate. Once again, the main talking points for this one are Momo's hair and her makeup, as both are executed in a way that makes it clear Tanzoir loves the character and is trying to stay as honorable as possible to her original look while also exploring new avenues for her. While it packs some top-notch hair and outfit design, this cosplay also benefits from being showered in the same distinctly "Momo" aura My Hero Academia fans know and love.

Momo Yaoyorozu | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom Momo Yaoyorozu | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

A. Sports Festival and did the same against Itsuka in the second match of the Joint Training Battle, but lost in both instances.France-based cosplayer Mayaneku definitely pulled off this amazing Momo cosplay, showcased at the Another Anime Convention 2018. As part of her training, Momo consumed large amounts of food to increase her Quirk's efficacy and reduce the time needed to create objects. Wystarczy przeszukać naszą ogromną ofertę na najlepsze momo yaoyorozu cosplay, stosując filtry w celu dokładnego dostosowania wyników lub ceny, tak aby odpowiadały Ci idealnie! In Chapter 124, Momo broke the fourth wall when she pointed out that Mirio Togata only needed 3 panels to explain the Hero Internship.

Momo Yaoyorozu cosplay costume - AliExpress Momo Yaoyorozu cosplay costume - AliExpress

Her personality really shines through in this photo and we can only hope that she will one day create the character’s hero suit since the character suits her so well.

Bukijutsu: Momo can skillfully wield several weapons against her opponent for both offensive and defensive purposes, primarily bo staffs. To be honest, this version of Momo is so creative and detailed that we could even imagine a similar one appearing in My Hero Academia's upcoming live-action adaptation. a1":"One For All is a Quirk that has merged the Quirk factors of each previous user within the core of One For All and increases their Quirk's power. Popverse is owned by Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company and subsidiary of Reed Exhibitions Limited. Nie zapomnij o jednym kluczowym kroku: aby maksymalnie wykorzystać zakupy online, odfiltruj produkty oferujące dodatkowe korzyści, takie jak bezpłatna wysyłka i darmowy zwrot!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment