276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nikon 1 NIKKOR 18.5mm f/1.8 Lens - Black

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Prime lens would bring noise levels down in low light shooting since no longer having to shoot at 1600 iso to capture that memorable moment.

The chart below shows the vignetting characteristic based on NEFs converted by RAW Developer, which does not apply any correction. Smooth aperture mechanism: lets you move easily from sharp to soft backgrounds even when shooting a movie. The Nikon 1 camera has a small one-inch sensor that you must multiply a given lens focal length by 2. Along with the Nikon 1 V2 announcement in October 2012, Nikon also released a new 1-Nikkor prime lens, the 18. wide open even under most intensive sunlight, without needing to add bulk and weight by using an ND filter on your lens.

Sure, a smaller camera will help to keep you a bit more discrete in street shooting, but taping up the logos? I’m guessing it’s the fast AF, operational speed, accurate metering and WB what she’s liking about it. The Panny has all of the bells and whistles with similar performance as the V1; that is until I saw how much they wanted for their Prime lens (and their Prime lens is several generations old so af is a bit slow and noisey) . Yeah while the larger sensor cameras have an advantage at these higher iso, but at 400 iso not much so.

What is great about your review is your enthusiasm for this camera and most importantly your talent is using the camera to produce exceptional shots.Typical for most fast primes, the Nikkor shows some amount of fringing at large aperture settings, which can of course be reduced by stopping down. These lenses will allow you to achieve even greater image ratios (above 1:1) on N1 cameras than when used on DX or FX Nikon DSLRs. Vignetting: Again, a surprising amount with there being more than a stop and a half wide open, and still about two-thirds of a stop at f/2. mostly fits the bill, but it’s becoming expensive if you’re not an extremely patient auction watcher, and it has an assortment of other quirks mostly linked to its innovative stepper-motor micro-shutter (it DOES have a viewfinder, which is nice, but that makes its screen very small).

I think ALL digital cameras should offer the option of seeing a preview image with no information overlays. It won’t allow you to focus as close as a macro-lens would but it’s close-enough for taking photos of small things and it performs admirably at closer distances which I think is its best trait.I’ve always been a fan of the underdog, and that’s exactly what Nikon has here in the Nikon 1 System. The J5 should survive an impact from an errant ping-pong ball and can shoot at 60 frames per second. Wonder if it would with careful use be an (almost macro) lense, in the sense of getting close to flowers with a nice smooth background. You’ll see some chromatic aberration here, I wasn’t expecting to see much of it in this photo since I’m used to shooting with larger formats like 35mm and 6×6. I love a good Whopper, so much that I had a double (with cheese) last night after drinking several tall glasses of beer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment