276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NISHANE ISTANBUL HUNDRED SILENT WAYS 50 ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Scent: Nishane Hacivat is a fantastic fresh fragrance with a scent of woods and citruses. This fragrance opens really fruity, with a most noticeable scent of pineapple. This pineapple note is supported by some fresh citruses, creating a juicy, fresh scent. When this fragrance starts to dry down, some floral notes become present, as well as a strong scent of woods. This creates an overall fresh, but warm fragrance with an extremely safe and likable scent. Truly a fantastic release from the house of Nishane. My expectation of the niche? No understatement. No mainstream. I expect a curved signature that stands on its own. Period. I expect to smell what I can't sniff everywhere. In 2010, Turkish entrepreneurs Mert Guzel and Murat Katran met with their passion for perfume and their ambition to put Istanbul—and Turkey—on the most difficult part of the perfumery map of them all: niche fragrances. After two years of working together, they founded the house of Nishane.

What kind of silence and a soft, warm shield do the creators mean? What are the quiet paths? For me, Hundred Silent Ways is a lush holiday fragrance. This isn't a home holiday, but thekind of partywhere you're supposed to be elegant;where the music is louder than you'd like;sparkling foam, fruit, and flower aromas fill the air; andwhere everything glitters —mirrors, sparklers, glasses, jewelry on women... Some people love that;I don't. It's certainly more pleasant to experience all of this with the fragrance. There are all the advantages and no disadvantages, and most importantly —no loud music. Speaking to the accords of this beauty, vanilla is certainly one of the notes that can be said to leave that feeling of tenderness and care. But in many vanilla creations, I do not find the kind of harmony that Hundred Silent Ways possesses. Combined with creamy gardenia and sandalwood, vanilla creates a compact delicacy full of tenderness. It is fluffy, radiant, caressing and perfectly dosed. Powdery, juicy and shimmery at the same time, it doesn't exaggerate anything but the pleasure of the moment through the combination of aromas it has created. And make their mark they did. Today, Nishane is one of the most recognized and renowned names in niche perfumery. That’s what we call a success story. Hundred Silent Ways Does it matter at all to dissect its essence and break it down into parts that are remarkable in their compactness? Of course not, but I will certainly state the notes of the fragrance: The opening offers mandarin orange, tuberose and peach; the heart combines gardenia, jasmine and orris; the base features sandalwood, vanilla and vetiver.In spite of the associative array that isn't particularly appealing to me, I appreciate Hundred Silent Ways, because it befits its place among the fragrances that unmistakably create the mood of a holiday and that others regard as stylish and festive. Hundred Silent Wayshas lush, noticeablesillage. There is no heaviness in its sillage that prevents breathing. It's noticeable, but it's also soaring. Rather than falling like a velvet curtain, it spreads like silk in the air. This silk is embroidered with gold, but this doesn't make Hundred Silent Ways heavier. Niche houses similar to Nishane are Tiziana Terenzi, Penhaligon’s, Nasomatto, Carner Barcelona, and Xerjoff!

Despite the tuberose, I was very excited about this scent. It depends, after all, how interwoven the individual notes are with each other.The fragrance is mainstream, he has no unique selling point and I do not want to smell like a girl who begins his journey into the world of fragrances.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment