276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amazon Basics Silicone Baking Mat, 2 Piece Set, Old Standard, Rectangular, 101.6 x 76.2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oven Safe Temperature: 480 degrees | Sizes Available: 11.5 x 8.5 inches (quarter sheet), 16.5 x 11.6 inches (half sheet)

You can use a baking mat and parchment paper interchangeably in a variety of ways. Although both are great for baking or cooking, a baking mat is reusable and long-lasting, while parchment paper can only be used once or twice at a time. Baking mats are perfect for flat surfaces, whereas parchment paper can mold to fit in deeper pans like loaf pans. We break down the uses of baking mats versus parchment paper in the list below. The key to the versatility and efficiency of a silicone mat is that it contains a fiberglass grid that does not retain heat the way metal pans do. Glue drips will peel right off and even messy acrylic paints are a breeze to clean up. Make ornaments and candy cane craftsPolymer clay is often used to make jewelry. A silicone baking mat makes a great work surface to form the pieces of clay.

The whole mat can then go into the freezer to allow the ghosts to set before adding them to drinks. This silicone baking mat is not only covered by a lifetime warranty but it's also thoughtfully designed at a standard size that should easily fit the majority of baking sheets you’ve already got at home," say Monica and Jessica Valenzuela, co-owners and bakers at Little Boxes NYC Bakeshop. The answers to questions on how to use a Silpat mat are very easy. These are some general care instructions. Versatility: while there’s not much versatility to be had when it comes to a silicone baking mat, those that were able to go in the freezer, microwave and dishwasher scored a few extra points.I have never not been a fan of store bought pizza and find most retail pizzas way too high in calories, so I make my own and slim it down by making various substitutions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment