276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt: The epic conclusion to the Seven Sisters series (The Seven Sisters, 8)

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now that most people have had at least a week (or 5, depending on your language) to read the seventh book, it seems like a great time to start to theorise a bit more on what comes next. And the one time we hear Bo speak more than a few short words, it is about the Northern Lights, while on a voyage to see the Seven Sisters waterfall: He is talented carver, a skill he would have learned from his time working with Landowski - he carves Pip a piano stool from wood

Pagrindinis klausimas per visą knygą buvo - kaip aštuonmetis, per pusantrų metų iš Sibiro platybių, atsidūrė Paryžiuje prie menininkų tvoros. Ir apie tai užsimenama knygos pradžioje, užsimenama, kad jis papasakoja muzikos mokytojui, ir vis tiek skaitytojas paliekamas nežinioje. Čia kuriama wow istorija, tikiesi super efekto, juk taip slepiama, tiek daug intrigos. Tačiau realybė, supykdo. Kai jau knygos pabaigoje gauname atsakymą į klausimą - kaip tu išgyvenai? Kaip tu atsidūrei Paryžiui? Atsakymas - “ Padėjo žvaigždės” ir kai jau ruošiesi išgirsti kelionės ypatumus pėstute - “Neprisimenu, kaip atsidūriau Paryžiui prie tvoros” ar jūs juokaujat??? Tiek psl mane apgaudinėjo, žadėjo kaip mažam vaikui saldinį, ir galiausiai saldainį sučiulpė senas bedantis kaimynas. Viskas paslaptis atskleista. Ir kaip jaučiamės? We first see Pa Salt in about July 1928. He is a small boy found by Izabella (Maia’s great-great grandmother) under a cypress hedge in Paris. We know who he is because: Firstly I would like to say thank you and congratulations to Harry Whittaker for completing his mothers final instalment of The Seven Sisters. I am sure she would be incredibly proud.

maggio 2023

As an expected and hoped, Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt is big, dramatic and astounding. We travel through times of loss, tragedy, war, turmoil and uncertainty. Many people are touched by Pa Salt and we learn who made an impact on this larger-than-life character. From continent to continent and different oceans, we bear witness to the keynote events that shape the unforgettable man known as Pa Salt. Whittaker and Riley takes us through moments of despair, loss, charity, connection, friendship, opportunity, love, survival, fate, chance, adventure, tragedy and triumph. Sometimes you need to surrender to the magic of it all as Whittaker and Riley capture the essence of the real Pa Salt via his eventful journal entries filtered through this incredible narrative. Qué ganas tenía de leer esta novela ¡por Dios! Que conste que iba con algo de recelo por varios motivos:

My friend, I saw them! I saw the miracle! And its majesty was enough to convince the most fervent non-believer in a higher power. The colours . . . green, yellow, blue . . . the entire sky was lit with radiance! I . . .’ Bo choked on his words, then recovered himself. His eyes glistening with unshed tears, he reached out his arms to Pip and clasped him in a hug. ‘Thank you,’ he said. ‘Thank you.’ However, following the trend from the previous two books, we would expect Pa Salt to feel some sort of affection towards Flora - from what we’ve seen, she neither rescued nor had a relationship with him beyond being his employer. Perhaps he was just impressed by her drive to get the best for her children, no matter what?As he grows into a young man, falling in love and taking classes at the prestigious Conservatoire de Paris, he can almost forget the terrors of his past, or the promise he has vowed to keep. But across Europe an evil is rising, and no-one’s safety is certain. In his heart, he knows the time will come when he must flee once more. For over a year now, I’ve waited and anticipated the day I could read Pa Salt’s story. The first time I read about the seven sisters, I sat in a hotel room in Cuba. I was waiting for my friend to get ready to go out, and had trouble tearing myself away from the book when she was ready to go. I was hooked, and my obsession grew as i continued to devour the series. Putting it all together, and strongly speculating here, I think that Pa Salt (a.k.a the little French orphan / Bo / Mr Tanit / the ice-cream man) lost his wife (Elle / Mrs Tanit) at some stage between 1944 and 1951. At some point within that time, she gave birth to a daughter, putting the daughter at age 56-63 in 2007. We don't know Marina's age, but could she be Pa Salt's daughter? It doesn't necessarily fit with the timing, given we would expect Merope to be the youngest. Pa Salt also said to Maia that he never expected to bring the 7th sister home, so that theory requires some more work. As he grows into a young man, falling in love and taking classes at the prestigious Conservatoire de Paris, he can almost forget the terrors of his past, or the promise he has vowed to keep. But across Europe an evil is rising, and no-one's safety is certain. In his heart, he knows the time will come when he must flee once more. Maia: “I just had the most incredible dream! Speaking of which, do you know why Pa Salt decided to adopt us all?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment