276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anime Cosplay Costume Genshin Impact Kamisato Ayato Game Sets Halloween Party Uniform Outfits with Accessories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please follow the Measure Guides to check your key measurements on Height, Chest, Waist and Hips in case of misunderstanding on the sizes. the purple undershirt, while amazing quality, can be confusing to put on without a friend or trusted adult to help you. Ya sea con Cupones de Nuevo Usuario o con Cupones de Vendedor, puedes encontrar muchos descuentos con solo navegar por AliExpress, ¡o con divertirte con sus juegos! Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Wash method: It is recommended to wash by hand with warm or cold water, and try not to machine wash. AliExpress le proporcionará los servicios de preventa y posventa más perfectos, y un servicio de atención al cliente las 24 horas resolverá varios problemas para garantizarle la mejor experiencia de compra.Please tell us first when you have any problem, we will give you the best service and solve the problem ASAP. I wasn’t super sure if the male cosplays were in male sizes or unisex sizes, so I got the large and the only downfall is that the pants are too big for me.

And the shorts sadly didn’t fit, but I’ll make adjustments to them to help them fit correctly :) but overall pretty good if you don’t mind making some adjustments. Handmade Katana Full Tang Sharp Samurai Katana sword 1060 Carbon Steel Hand Forged Japanese Katana Dragon Wing 40. The cost on the merchandise will be totally refunded on condition that the item is still new and in good condition. See in the Catalog Listings in the Description section, on the label care instructions, or please send me a massage if you have any question. Everything was well made, mostly the clothing part, although reason why I gave it a 4 star is while it’s good quality, the gold pieces on the cosplay seemed cheap and rushed.Yuri viste lo que parece ser el uniforme estándar de Mormori, con un suéter rosa y sin calcetines ni zapatos.

No olvides un paso muy importante: revisa los artículos que ofrecen ofertas adicionales y ¡aprovecharás al máximo tu experiencia de compra en línea!Made from high-quality materials, it offers a comfortable fit and durability for long hours of cosplay adventures. New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging . Occasion: This Genshin Impact Cosplay Costume is suitable for everyday wear, Halloween, themed parties, carnivals, cosplay parties, stages, parties, special occasions and other birthdays or festivals. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Parece que no le gusta que las cosas sean "aburridas", ya que usa esto como un insulto contra Fujisaki.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment