276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prayer Journal for Women: 52 Week Scripture, Devotional, & Guided Prayer Journal

£15.99£31.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As far as how to use a prayer journal, try to set aside the same time every day to develop a daily prayer journaling habit. Once you access the prayer journal templates vault and print out your favorite designs, you may start to wonder what next? What should you write in your journal and how should you structure it? None of these examples are required for prayer journaling, but they are different ways that you can communicate with God in a personal way. Do what you find more inspiring and helpful! I have found a lot of peace being able to keep my writing free, almost as if I’m writing a letter to God each day. This creative expression adds a unique touch to their prayer experience and deepens their engagement with God.

It’s actually more than a journal—it’s a comprehensive guide that’s here to empower you, whether you’re diving into individual worship or engaging in group Bible study. This layout actually makes it nice to use with your small groups. You and the ladies in your group can be reading and reflecting on the same verses together. In fact, writing out prayers directly from the Bible is a great way to add to your daily prayer journaling practice, which I’ll discuss below.

20 Prayer Journaling Prompts and Examples

Now that we’ve established, they are absolutely not necessary, let’s talk about why they are helpful for some. Prayer journals become a source of encouragement and inspiration. Women can revisit past entries during challenging times to be reminded of God’s faithfulness and the prayers He has answered.

A prayer journal also makes a wonderful gift (maybe for the ladies in your small group or the friend who has just come to know Christ). If you want a specially designed prayer journal for women, this is it. You will get space for a three-month continuous daily journaling. This simple prayer journal provides a convenient place to write out all of your prayer requests and label them by date, with accompanying space to write when requests are answered. This notebook is a great option for women who don’t plan to keep up with daily prayer journaling prompts but who do want to keep a written record of their answered prayers. To be honest, we are often moving through our day without a lot of intentional thought and prayer journaling is a fantastic way to evaluate your spiritual progress! Make it regular but not out of obligation. You can choose the journaling frequency. Do you want to do it daily, weekly, or fortnightly? It is up to you. Importantly, you shouldn’t do it as an obligation or duty. Instead, look at it as a friend who can help you to improve your life.You may want to get some colored pencils or pretty pens. Make sure you have a dedicated pencil bag in which you will be carrying them. Maybe, like so many of us, you want to build a relationship with God and as you’ve searched for how to get closer to God you stumbled upon a prayer journal as a way to grow your faith in God. In addition to these creative prayer ideas, you might also enjoy organizing your prayer journal in a particular way: Each day has 5 lines for five years. As the years go on, you will be able to see what you prayed for on that exact day 1,2,3, and 4 years before. Faith comes alive when we can see all the intricate ways God showed up in our lives.

Writing the Word: Sometimes you might not have the words to say, and that’s okay. As I mentioned above, you can turn to the Bible for help. Simply copy verses from your Bible into your prayer journal and meditate on them as you go. I recommend using the Psalms for this purpose. There’s no right or wrong way to prayer journal, but I have found that some days a journal prompt helps me recall something that I had been wanting to pray over.We can turn to the Bible to find out. The answer is: Yes! Prayer journaling (i.e. written prayer) is found throughout the Scriptures. It is created to be used as a 52-week devotional with prayer. Each week has a section of scripture that you will be reading, reflecting on, and praying over that week. Each week also has short devotions included. You will find a section for thanking God, asking for Him to teach and guide you, as well as a place to pour out the things on your heart and prayer requests. With The Weekly Prayer Project, you get a collection of 52 scriptures, one for each week. You will get the opportunity to explore different Biblical types of prayer. From the first few days of 5 th grade, to the last few days of 5 th grade, I could actually see how far I had grown!

Make a section in the daily part of your prayer journal for writing out the specific people/prayers on your heart that day! Some days there are just certain things or people that are really placed on our heart and personally, I prefer to use this method for a prayer list!Binding. The binding of the prayer journal also matters. Some people are so much in love with the spiral-bound variety. Others, not so much. Which one do you prefer? This prayer journal acts as both a daily prayer AND a gratitude journal, which helps strengthen a prayer life like no other. Watch your faith deepen and your positivity grow at the same time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment