276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ILLUMISEEN LED Dog Collar - USB Rechargeable - Available in 6 Colours & 6 Sizes - Makes Your Dog Visible, Safe & Seen - Green, Large (19 – 24” / 49 – 61cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the locking mechanism helps mitigate this to some extent, you’ll still experience moments when your vision drops to near zero when your distracted dog turns his head or faces another direction. Durable, sturdy, and lightweight, the collar is available in six colors and built to last a lifetime. If you have found yourself in any of the above scenarios, then an LED collar is life-changing and highly recommended.

Add your dog to your private profile to submit enquiries to kennel owners and boarders, send messages, and leave reviews following boarding. Now, it’s possible this car would have seen my dog even without the LED collar, but there was no missing the bright light around her neck that screamed, “Hey, look out! In short, a light-up collar is a practical and stylish way to enhance your dog's safety and make sure they always stand out. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.One of the biggest concerns faced by many dog owners is being able to see their four-legged friends after dark. The Good Kennel Guide takes the stress out of dog boarding by only listing licensed kennels and boarders who meet the standards required by the Animal Boarding Act 1963. While this is the cheapest light-up collar solution, you still need to factor in the cost of batteries. If you and your canine friend enjoy long walks or running late at night, consider protecting yourselves with an LED dog leash.

Dog owners are just as responsible for taking extra measures to keep their safety in the dark and should wear something bright or high-vis. As water splashed on the button and charger connection, the collar shorted, and it immediately stopped glowing. The foggy air can make it difficult to keep track of your furry friend as he sniffs around the bushes. But this one is different and one I purchased twice so she would have two lights on her collar instead of just one. Tried and tested, 2020: "My dog doesn't tend to wear a collar so I often forget to put a light-up collar on him when we go out in the evening.

Some lights come in multipacks meaning that you can always have a back up at hand should one of the lights run out or need charging. Additionally, a light-up collar is one of those things that will keep them out of trouble, that you didn't know you needed.

This dog safety necklace provides a full ring of illumination around your four-legged friend’s neck and can be set to rapid flashing, slow flashing, or steady glow mode to keep your furry companion safe and seen at night. Products and services reviewed are provided by third parties; we are not responsible in any way for them, nor do we guarantee their functionality, utility, safety, or reliability. They are USB chargeable and charge very quickly (in 30 minutes to 1 hour) and come ready charged so you are good to go straight away.

From here, I simply measured the time on the video from when it was switched on until the time the LED collar stopped glowing. This cut-to-size collar claims to be the brightest on the market, and contains F5 SuperBright LED lights.

Available in four- and six-foot lengths, the leash features an easy-to-use metal clip that attaches to your dog’s collar in seconds as well as three glow modes: slow, fast, and steady. Light-up collars not only show you where your pooch is, which is great if you tend to let them off their lead, but it also serves as a warning to other dog walkers and members of the public that a dog is with you. Whether you and your dog are avid nighttime runners or you simply appreciate the occasional sundown stroll around the neighborhood, this LED dog necklace collar offers the opportunity for more fun together and less worry about visibility.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Its very hard to find a true to sixe xl collar for my dogs… The Illumiseen collar not only fits well, it performs… We leave these collars on with the dogs for sometimes many hours into the night. Competent consulting friendly support ILLUMISEEN LED Dog Collar - USB Rechargeable Item Description ILLUMISEEN LED Dog Collar - USB Rechargeable - Royal Blue, Small (13 ? They're pretty bright but not blinding - what's important to me is that others dog owners and cyclists can see us coming on the paths. The charge lasts sufficiently long and it's easy to recharge, but I have two of these dog collars so I always have a back-up in case I forgot to recharge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment