276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seramis Clay Granules 1 x 15 L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First time i have used this supplier, took some time for delivery but it was coming from Austria to Scotland, but i was kept well informed even though the delivery dates changed a few time, guess you can put it down to Brexit

Hand-selected fresh produce accompanied by fine Italian wines and spectacular views of the River Nile create the perfect recipe for an enriching dining experience at Pane Vino Restaurant and Terrace. Seramis produce a nutrient suitable for use with houseplants, for all other plants we recommend General Hydroponics Floraseries range. General guidelines for growing in hydroponics are:- Although eggs, larvae and mold do not survive in this formulation, this problem cannot always be avoided using rainwater. Rainwater contains micro-dust, which gradually accumulates between the soil granules, and pathogens feel quite comfortable in these intervals. Therefore, do not use rainwater when watering orchids. This clay granulate consist of small, light, porous granules. The product is characterised by its high water storage capacity. The fine pores absorb the water and store it and release it again as needed. The plant takes exactly what it needs. The granulates do not compact and are structurally stable. The roots are thus optimally supplied with oxygen for strong growth. The cat litter isn't Seramis but it does a reasonable job. The grain size is a lot smaller than Seramis and I prefer Seramis myself, but as you say you just can't find it in garden centres any more. I used to root Auricula cuttings in Seramis and the root systems produced were impressive. I think that was due to the fact that air could get in between the particles and probably inside them too. Roots like a combination of water and air. The perfect drainage coupled with moisture retention also helps of course. I now use cat litter, which is a lot cheaper than Seramis as I recall. However, if you can get Seramis it can be recycled many times.The blue paper and the substrate are connected through an opening in the lower part of the Watering Indicator. If the substrate is moist, the paper will absorb water and the indicator display will be blue. When the substrate becomes dry as the water is absorbed into the plant, the Watering Indicator no longer receives any water and the colour will change to "red". Very stable and completely inert, with a natural pH of 5.2 to 6.0 and a very low natural salt content Boccaccio, Giovanni (2003). Famous Women. I Tatti Renaissance Library. Vol.1. Translated by Virginia Brown. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. p.xi. ISBN 0-674-01130-9. Among the shortcomings, the high cost of raw materials is noted, however, all growers agree that the price is fully justified, especially given the possibility of reusing the mixture.

Mitä seramis on ja mihin sitä käytetään? Mitä hyötyä sen käytöstä on kasveille ja mistä sitä kannattaa hankkia? First put some Seramis clay granules (approx. 2cm) in a pot (glass) as drainage. Continue to fill with special substrate until the orchid can be inserted at the right height. You should not consider “Seramis” a nutritional composition. When using it, the plants also need to be fed regularly. For flowers grown in “General Purpose Seramis”, any complexes are suitable. If “Seramis for Orchids” is used, then it is required to fertilize the flowers only with dressings from the Seramis line. When transferring a culture to a new fertilizer, it is necessary to wait until it is completely starved, and only then start using the new composition. According to the representatives of the Seramis company themselves, the complex is suitable for all types of orchids, although according to the personal experience of some flower growers, this is not entirely true. In their opinion, it is preferable to use a mixture for phalaenopsis. Many florists have managed to grow Cattleya, Wanda, Dendrobium, Miltonia orchids using this product. Seramis for Orchids”. At the heart of such a soil contains the bark of Mediterranean pine and a combination of nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium elements, the proportions of which are focused on increasing flowering.Thus, during the fourth and fifth centuries, when the pagans of the Roman world were "accepting" the new popular "Christianity" by hundreds of thousands, carrying their old pagan customs and beliefs along with them, merely cloaking them with Christian-sounding names, the Madonna and "Mother and Child" idea also became popularized, especially at Christmas time. Every Christmas season you will hear sung and chanted dozens of times the hymn "Silent Night, Holy Night," with its familiar "Mother and Child" theme. We, who have been born in such a Babylonish world, reared and steeped in these things all our lives, have been taught to revere these things as holy and sacred. We never questioned to see where they came from—whether they came from the Bible or from pagan idolatry! Visscher, Marijn (2020). Beyond Alexandria: literature and empire in the Seleucid world. New York. p.73. ISBN 9780190059088. {{ cite book}}: CS1 maint: location missing publisher ( link) After Nimrod's death (c. 2167 BC), Semiramis promoted the belief that he was a god. She claimed that she saw a full-grown evergreen tree spring out of the roots of a dead tree stump, symbolizing the springing forth of new life for Nimrod. On the anniversary of his birth, she said, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts under it. His birthday fell on the winter solstice at the end of December. Beringer, A. 2016. The Sight of Semiramis: Medieval and Early Modern Narratives of the Babylonian Queen. Tempe: Arizona State University Press. Nimrod, grandson of Ham, son of Noah, was the real founder of the Babylonish system that has gripped the world ever since—the system of organized competition—of man-ruled governments and empires, based upon the competitive and profit-making economic system. Nimrod built the Tower of Babel, the original Babylon, ancient Nineveh, many other cities. He organized the world's first kingdom. The name Nimrod, in Hebrew, is derived from "Marad," meaning "he rebelled."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment