276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Spanked Girls of Linzbrucke

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

United States: PBS TV interview (2011) (6 minutes) with Peter Moskos, who discusses his book advocating flogging as an optional replacement for imprisonment in certain cases. It was this foresight which got the squad the unstinting admiration of every girl in the school, and (although she would of course not admit it openly) even that of Mrs Winchester, the headmistress, herself. A TV news report (Jan 2008) on a proposal to abolish school CP in Ohio, including an interview with a high-school principal who uses the paddle. She stated and quite loudly, “if it were up to me I’d blister both their bottoms so they’d never do it again“.

That milky white, plump wiggling bottom of hers was going to learn what it meant to bring disgrace into the house. In a police station in the Indian part of Punjab (2010), a youth is punished with the "patta", more often seen in Pakistani Punjab.

Oakfield Road (I will not give the number) and an apartment there was recently up for sale, at the end of the story I will show you a photo of it as it is now. Five clips from Texas, four of them covering a controversy about male administrators spanking girls, the other from a district where paddling is alive and well and everybody is happy. He arrived as directed and took a place on the long wooden bench in the lobby of the school administration office. United States: Two TV news reports, June 2012: A school district in Arkansas reintroduces corporal punishment after a lapse of several years.

It had the ability to sting like a piece of wood, yet flexible enough to wrap around the curve of a pert young buttock. Thailand: A video of the caning of a boy in front of his class which attracted media attention in 2013. In fact, I read that she did so well, that she expanded, I am pretty sure that this is the property she expanded her school with, maybe an upper and a lower school, for varying ages. Unlike the blank example above, it was filled in, the reason for the detention being, ‘Not respecting teaching staff’. She walked towards her bed, pausing to look at her naked self, turning her bottom to the mirror, her naughty bottom.The clip relates to a supposed 'controversy' about caning for teenage soldiers at an army apprentice school. By moving gently forward, each stroke is differently placed and six strokes may well be enough if given with full force. Pubic hairs had covered her soft pubescent bone, fingers had delved, conversations with friends on the delight of a fingered pussy had taken place. Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her. From jam making, to knitting, cooking, pickling, gardening and…discipline of naughty girls, or…to be more precise, daughters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment