276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mud Mate Multi-Use Boot Cleaner Brush & Scraper - for Muddy Boots & Shoes - with Hose Connector & Portable Bottle - Clean Football Boots, Wellies, Walking Boots, Pushchair & Bike Wheels & Much More

£11.475£22.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With its stiff bristles, it effortlessly removes thick, compacted mud from golf shoes, Clubs and trolley wheels and much more! My only slight niggle was that with my joint condition, by the time I got to my second boot, my hand was a bit sore from holding it and I could have done with it being ever so slightly smaller for the size of my hands. We’ve recently bought a puppy too so I will be looking to purchase the one for pets as this also looks fab. Harry is the Senior Director of Product Testing, overseeing the facility and delving into everything Soft Goods related. The definitive guide to England's 6,000 GP practices: From number of patients and doctors to how many appointments are face-to-face (as well as what patients REALLY think).

I have 3 daughters who go on weekly school/nursery walks to the woods so need wellies cleaned weekly! Dip the bristles in a bowl of warm water that has been mixed with Boot Buddy’s cleaning solution to help create a lather that will eliminate stains. How Meghan Markle's style has changed from boho island girl to Hollywood glam since her first wedding in. The fit along the sides is not great as mine is slightly too big to fit under the parcel shelf support. The scraper is perfect for removing mud, dirt, and snow while the brush will help to remove any remaining debris from your wellington boots.I used to spend ages using a kettle and old brush to clean away the dirt but now this has saved me so much time and thoroughly cleans everything. Only used the Mud Mate brush once so far, but it is certainly effective as well as using less water than the hose pipe I used previously. To clean my boots previously, as I have neither a utility room nor outdoor tap, it generally involves me rummaging around to find my old washing up bowl and an old scrubbing brush. NOT ONLY A FOOTBALL OR WALKING BOOT CLEANER – Busy parents; are you sick of muddy, dirty pushchair or buggy wheels messing up your home or car? Attach to the Boot Buddy body, fill the reservoir with water and take with you to clean off mud in seconds before you change your shoes.

I've just been reading reviews and a few seem to be complaining about the Velcro fitting on the hatch bag, which is why I'm thinking more about the boot buddy. Gayle King shares video of Oprah Winfrey reading to her grandson Luca in a sweet 70th birthday tribute.

Ashley Park shares a hug with Emily In Paris star Lily Collins as she is 'recovering and resting in Paris'. I bought these to keep outside my back door, I use the hard brush on our boots after a walk and the soft brush works really well at getting bird poo off the car as soon as I spot it, and the bristles do not scratch the paint work on my car. Although it worked fine, I had a bit of trouble handling the bottle as I have arthritis in my hands, so next time I'll just use a smaller bottle and that'll be easier. Shell started the Camping with Style blog after a serious snowboarding accident which left her with a broken back. Feels like it’s been designed by someone trying ride the wave of the boot buddy without really thinking through how it needs to work.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment